Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

• Customer Reviews

on April 4, 2013
I am a bra snob, and cheap. Those two things don't go well together. However, after reading reviews, I did one of the stupidest things you can do: I bought a bra online, without ever trying it on.

It. Is. Awesome. It doesn't cut into me! It doesn't feel like I'm binding up The Girls over the course of the day. (Seriously, is any nursing mother the same size at night as in the morning?) Use the fit guide on the Bravado site to make sure you get the right size, and go for it. (I wear a 36DD, and ordered a medium. It's perfect.)

The only odd thing about the bra is the (removable) foam inserts. They are there to hide any evidence of nursing pads/stiff nipples, I guess, but the insert was too flat for my shape, and ended up just looking like a really, really large nursing pad that showed through my shirt. Weird. The edges of the insert didn't lay flat against me.

The packing slip it came with gave me a 10% off code for my next purchase from the shipping company..I'm going to order another one!

(Oh, and Bravado, can I make a suggestion?? A pure white option would be just icing on the cake. Ivory is as close as I could get, and that's ok...but white would be better.)

Recap:
PROS: Stretchy, comfortable, supportive. (Husband corroborated: "They look higher!")
CONS: Doesn't come in white, weird foam inserts, and I think re-doing the clips after nursing will be a two handed job.
94 people found this helpful
on February 22, 2017
I had four Bravado nursing bras off Amazon. They lasted me for every day wear from 6 months pregnancy through 13 months of nursing for 2 separate kids. Still barely any wear and tear and incredibly comfortable. They are $50 and completely worth it. The never stretch out yet they stretch for all the shapes you go through with nursing. I didn't do anything special to wash/dry them either, just through them in with my normal stuff. If you'd spend $45 on a bra at VC, don't think twice about spending $50 on this one, it's amazing!
on June 22, 2015
I haven't had the baby yet, so I can't comment on how well this works for nursing yet. I'm 24 weeks pregnant, and I needed a bra that gave me support without making it impossible to breathe. This works perfectly! When I first got it, I worried it would be too small when I put it on (I'm normally a 36B, and I got a medium). But when I wore it the first day, it was PERFECT, and anything bigger would've been too loose. It gives me the support I need without the wiring that would make breathing worse (and I already can't breathe as it is). I can't even tell I'm wearing it! The snaps come off easily, so I imagine it will be a breeze with nursing. I like how there is an extra strap keeping the bra on even when you detach the cup for breastfeeding, so you don't have to completely reassemble the bra when you're done - just snap it back on.

Will update when I use this with nursing!
on November 14, 2014
So, I would give this bra 5 stars BUT one of the elastic straps that connects to the clasp was sewn in wrong - it's twisted. SO ANNOYING! I can't fix it without using a seam ripper and completely taking apart that strap. I took off the tag before realizing the strap was messed up so I guess I'm stuck with this annoying, permanently twisted strap. It stinks because it's a comfy bra and I would give it higher ratings. It's obvious it was a manufacturing error, still stinks.
One person found this helpful
on February 16, 2015
I was shopping for a while on 2 continents for a good pregnancy bra. I was 34DD before, am 38F now (in week 32) and I had big issues finding a bra that provides the right support without bothering my upper belly/ breasts / shoulders (all the others I tried failed on at least one of these categories...) ... This bra is just wonderful in terms of comfort - I can barely feel I am wearing a bra. I bought an L size which fits well now (and having 4 raws of stitches in the back and elastic cups, I trust it will fit when nursing as well). The only comment I have is regarding the pads that come with the bra, which were too small for me so I removed them (but I was ready for this, after reading other reviews here on amazon). I find them pretty useless. But other than that, it's an excellent pregnancy / nursing bra and I will buy some more.
on January 29, 2015
This bra is so comfortable, I just received my second. I was very skeptical as to how much support I could get from an bra without underwire. This bra actually provides a nice shape, and seems much easier to breathe in than my nursing bras with underwire. (I still think underwire will always give you the best shape, but you can't have everything. . .)

I am a 32H while nursing and I ordered a medium. It was a tiny bit on the small side when I first nursing, but it fit perfectly once my milk supply stabilized, which is what's so great about this bra. It will fit while your pregnant (with an expanded ribcage) and as your cup size evolves (over the course of the day or months).

I abuse my nursing bras more than my regular ones (frequent washing, constant unhooking, etc.), and the Bravado! has held up very well for the past 3 months. Don't waste your time with cheaper bras!
on January 9, 2014
I have always had a hard time finding a bra that fit, was comfortable and gave me the support I needed. I am a size 40 DD and had always used an underwire bra because nothing else would give me support, So I was very skeptical about buying this bra. But had to go with no wire because my current nursing bras kept digging in and causing clogged ducts. I use the motherhood cheapos. Most bras for me had to be broken in before they would fit properly and become somewhat comfortable. This bra is perfect the first time you wear it! It feels like you're wearing nothing! It also comes with a bra conversion kit so that you can use it as a regular bra for those not nursing. Another thing I like is that it supposedly has a three cup size give or take for when you are first nursing and don 't know what size you're going to be because of the engorgement. SO basically it can grow with you. I didn't get to test this characteristic myself because my baby is 3 months old now. But after wearing it, it feels like this would be true. I will be buying more and using them after Im done nursing.
on May 24, 2013
I'm now nursing my second child, and my old nursing bras needed to be replaced. I had a hard time paying so much for this, but am now back to buy another. I ordered a medium in the butterscotch. I'm a 38 C, and the medium fits well. The color matches my skin tone well, a nude color. This bra is so comfortable. I have to sleep in a bra, and this one doesn't bother me to sleep in at all! I also love the seamless look. It is very flattering under a t-shirt. I don't get the uniboob look in it, either, which was what I was concerned about. It's not the sexiest looking bra, but it's comfortable and looks great! I also love the soft cups. I'm not a huge fan of the contoured cups. I find they just get in the way when I'm nursing, these fold down great! I really like the pads that come with the bra, too. They don't seem to get in the way, and help give it a nice shape. Hope this helps you make your decision!
on May 13, 2015
I am expecting next month and was disappointed with the nursing bras I tried on at Target (though I know several friends who swear by the ones purchased there). I received this bra in the mail and immediately could tell it was a much higher quality nursing bra. I like it but am slightly disappointed with how wrinkled/creased it comes, particularly the padding inside. I even sent it back and ordered another to see if it was a fluke or just how they come. The second one I ordered was worse, but I am hoping with wear or washing it will smooth out!
on January 20, 2014
Not any better than the ones I got from Motherhood during my first pregnancy for half the price... Comfortable, but the inner strap (that stays attached while you nurse) is VERY thin - thinner even than the bra strap - and very loose - and seems like it will probably stretch over time. When I reattach the cup, the strap sticks out the side.