Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on October 8, 2016
Comfy but the girls are weirdly cone-shaped in this bra. More expensive than I wanted to spend but I thought this was THE bra so I bought it. Can't wear to work bc my boobs look weird but I love this bra for my days off and even sleeping in bc it's so comfy. For work days, I bought the Leading Ladies Padded Underwire Bra and I can't say enough great things about it AND it was only $25! A steal, especially for well endowed ladies like myself. I'm currently wearing a 36DDD which is obscene but the Leading Ladies gives support, comfort and tames these big girls for a busy day at work.
on October 23, 2017
I like this bra more than I thought I would. I researched bras heavily because I wanted to invest in a good nursing bra that would provide shape and support without being too constrictive. This meets what I was looking for, however there is kind of a weird shape to the cups. I didn't like how the bra made my chest look without the removable pads, but with the pads it almost makes the shape of two tennis balls that come out of nowhere - like completely flat until just right above where the removable pads start. I know I got the correct size, so I think it's just naturally an odd shape? It doesn't prevent me from wearing it, as it's super comfortable and with a tank top over the top the weird shape is leveled out a touch. Do I think these are worth the price? Probably. But personally I would wait for a sale to buy them. Almost $50 for a bra that's eventually going to get soaked in milk is a little outrageous in my opinion.
on August 16, 2017
I was hesitant to spend so much money on something like a nursing bra, but color me satisfied because this is exactly what every nursing mother needs in her life. The pastel pink is lovely, and the bra is comfortable beyond measure. It's soft and conforms to your curves, plus no itchy fabric since it's made from high quality material. Definitely would purchase this again, but thank goodness for Amazon gift cards!
on December 27, 2017
Currently 8 months pregnant and so glad I made the early switch to a nursing bra. This has been a welcome addition to my maternity wardrobe. So much gentler on my skin and forgiving on my expanding ribs. Clips do not snap open unexpectedly as it does with other cheaper brands. I have also found that the removable cups stay in place and don't bunch/look like "nipple issues" as they do with a cheaper nursing bra I have. Bravado is worth the extra cost for the comfort and functionality!
on September 7, 2016
This is quite comfortable and fairly supportive for a bra without underwire. It can be snapped with one hand if the hand is opposite the shoulder the snap is on. It is a very good fit. I was wearing a 38 B/C when I had my baby and I ordered the medium. It was a bit tight on the last set of hooks, but I bought some bra extenders and it fit well with them. When I started exercising, I didn't need the bra extenders any longer. Also, I found that although I've lost almost no weight, I am on the second-to-last-in or furthest-in set of hooks, so I'm wondering if it stretched. Also, I don't like the removable pads b/c they get bunched up. I would rather have padding sown into the bra. Also, the satin on one set of pads started coming off so I took it off. The padding is great though for not showing milk leaks. I haven't needed to use lactation pads with these bras. Overall I like this bra for nursing. I've been wearing/using two of them for about 15 months now.
on August 9, 2016
These are by far my favorite nursing bras. I am very large chested and these manage to give me decent support while keeping the tops of my breast from popping out. They are lighter weight than other lined bras, but they don't show through and they don't give your breasts and awkward shape. I wear them under everything. The quality is great as well. I have worn 2 of my bras after both of my pregnancies and they are still both in great shape. I would highly recommend this to any breastfeeding mom, especially those that have larger breasts. I wear a 34H/I and the medium works great for me.
on May 9, 2017
This bra is the most expensive bra I've purchased; however, it is also the most comfortable and high quality by far. Guess you get what you paid for.
on May 8, 2017
I absolutely loved this nursing bra until the clasp broke in the wash and the company was unwilling to replace it. It was incredibly comfortable and became my go-to bra, but at a higher price point I expected it to last longer than it did. I will be looking for another go-to nursing bra to replace this one.
on July 26, 2016
Love this nursing bra. It is truly seamless - I have worn tight white T-shirts over it, and it is totally smooth and seamless. Other "seamless" nursing bras show through the shirt. And it is super comfortable. For both of these reasons, I plan to buy more of these bras, even if I am no longer nursing. It is so difficult to find truly seamless, comfortable bras.
on September 17, 2015
Love this bra! It is very comfortable. I wore this all the time while on maternity leave and also at work when I went back to work. Wish it provided a little better support. I am a 40D (I bought an XL) and I breastfed my first child for 3 years and am breastfeeding my second child now. I feel like my larger breasts are a bit droopy in this bra. But I don't care because it fits well and is so comfortable. I do also have to wear breast pads so that my nipples don't stick out of my shirt at work. I bought a beige one in size L with my first child and still wear it often however it is a bit too small now. The XL I recently bought is a lot more comfortable. I prefer a nursing bra without an underwire at least for the first 6 months to 1 year as the underwire bras I usually wear can increase the risk of plugged ducts and mastitis. And the times I have gone back to an underwire bra at least in the first few months did in fact lead to plugged ducts and pain. I have yet to find an underwire nursing bra that fits well or is comfortable. This is the most comfortable bra I have ever owned!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.