Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 341 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 356 reviews
on November 18, 2016
Great fit, material and paint high quality.
review image
on December 20, 2016
review image
on October 17, 2015
Absolutely fabulous. I cut the sleeves out, wore a fanny pack and fingerless mesh gloves. It looks great with my mullet hair cut, blowing in the wind while driving my T-Bird.. I absolutely changed my life when I saw this shirt. It made me a better person.
on March 20, 2016
Bought this shirt for my teenage daughter and was nervous buying it sight unseen as I wasn't sure it would fit properly or that sizing would vary, however the sizing was totally accurate and the quality was perfect. Great buy for the price arrived quickly and as expected
on May 22, 2016
The shirt isn't great quality; rough and scratchy, collar is not well stitched into the body. The color separations are old-school (good) but the colors themselves are too garish, especially the day-glo green. Wore it once, tossed it into the donation bin. A shame -- one of the best albums ever created. Check the shirts on the official band website instead.
on December 8, 2016
If you love Metallica, this is a great t-shirt. Just the iconic name alone on the front "Master of Puppets" says it all. Buy it, have fun wearing it, and let your rebel out.
on December 8, 2016
The graphic on this shirt is very small and blurry seems like an unauthorized re-pop, definitely kinda small for a 3xl, would not recommend, no writing on the back, if it wasn't for the fact it shipped from China I would return it for a refund.
on May 5, 2013
I love this shirt! It arrived VERY quickly and as described. The design is awesome and it also has the songs onthe album in purple letters on the back of the shirt - which I also love. It's awesome! I recommend this seller and the item as well!
on May 15, 2017
Great quality shirt. Unlike some of the reviews I've read, this shirt is of great quality. Does not feel cheap or thin and the album cover print is excellent. Very satisfied.
on April 27, 2017
It's my all time favorite Metallica shirt from their BEST album, Master Of Puppets, that was released back in 1986. RIP Cliff Burton.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.