- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (April 13, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780730319184
- ISBN-13: 978-0730319184
- ASIN: 0730319180
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.8 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 33 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #788,426 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Brave: 50 Everyday Acts of Courage to Thrive in Work, Love and Life Paperback – May 18, 2015
|New from||Used from|
$1.20 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
"The Dream Daughter: A Novel" by Diane Chamberlain
"Exciting and heartfelt...Chamberlain expertly blends the time-travel elements with the wonderful story of a mother’s love and the depths of sacrifice she makes for her child. This is a page-turning crowd-pleaser." ―Publishers Weekly Pre-order today
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
What would you do today if you were being BRAVE?
Courage begets courage. It's a habit. Doing something brave every day-no matter how small-unlocks new possibilities and grows your 'courage muscles' to thrive in your work, relationships and life.
Drawing on her background in business, psychology and coaching, best-selling author Margie Warrell guides you past the fears that keep you from making the changes and taking the chances to create your ideal life.
Learn how to shape your circumstances so they don't shape you. The everyday acts of bravery in this book will empower you to:
- Overcome your fears, uncover your passion and trust your intuition
- Speak confidently, with greater authenticity and influence
- Fail forward, risk rejection, and bounce back faster
- Be more resilient in tough circumstances and with difficult people
- Quiet your inner critic, take more chances and dare more boldly
About the Author
MARGIE WARRELL provides leadership, communication, and courage-building programs for organisations including NASA, UN Foundation, AOL and Accenture. As a columnist for Forbes and Huffington Post, her advice is featured throughout leading global media. Margie is also a mother of four children.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
First like most self help books this book is written by someone who...Read more
This is a great motivational book!Read more