|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||5.04 x 1.22 x 1.06 inches|
|Package Weight||0.02 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.5 x 1.5 x 0.75 inches|
|Brand Name||Brave Soldier|
|Warranty Description||Brave Soldier Antiseptic Quick Healing Ointment with Tea Tree Oil,1 Ounce|
|Model Name||Brave Soldier Antiseptic Quick Healing Ointment with Tea Tree Oil,1 Ounce|
|Suggested Users||Unisex Youth|
|Number of Items||1|
|Included Components||Brave Soldier Antiseptic Quick Healing Ointment with Tea Tree Oil,1 Ounce|
|Size||Brave Soldier Antiseptic Quick Healing Ointment with Tea Tree Oil,1 Ounce|
Brave Soldier Antiseptic Quick Healing Ointment with Tea Tree Oil,1 Ounce, Quick First AID with Botanical Blend for Natural Healing
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- QUICK FIRST AID - Soothing salve originally formulated to speed the healing of road rash. Works well for treating sports injuries and on everyday scratches, skinned knees, burns, and blisters.
- BOTANICAL BLEND - The unique blend of healing botanicals and powerful pharmaceuticals helps wounds heal up to 40 percent faster while minimizing the chance of scarring. Includes jojoba oil to make it soothing to the skin.
- FOR NATURAL HEALING - Goes on smooth and contains lidocaine to stop the burn and pain of injury. Perfect for tattoo aftercare. Combines essential oils, vitamins, and antioxidants to promote natural healing.
- HEALING PROPERTIES - Tea tree oil, one of nature's strongest antiseptics, provides protection from infection and has anti-inflammatory properties to help with redness and swelling.
- TRAVEL-FRIENDLY - Your personal skin repair in a tube. A must-have in your car, 4-wheeler, bike bag, backpack, first aid kit, boat, medicine cabinet.
Customers also search
Brave Soldier Friction Zone
Endurance sports formula. Superior anti-chafing. Cold water and sweat resistant. Occlusive silicone/botanical barrier protects and conditions skin for hours. Helps prevent blisters and reduce rash irritations. No petrolatum so safe for wet suits. Long lasting protection from any sports activity where gear chafing of your skin is a problem. Formula helps prevent minor skin irritations.
- Cyclists: a superior, extremely durable chamois product for hours of riding comfort. Even in wet weather.
- Triathletes: safe and effective for wet suits and running shoes.
- Runners: prevent chafing due to clothes or straps rubbing, or blisters from shoes.
- Surfers: apply to stomach and inner thighs to prevent board chafing.
- Winter Sports: safe for use on face, use to prevent wind chafing.
- Obstacle Course Racing: helps shield skin from obstacle rubbing and rope burns.
- Hikers/Climbers: prevent chafing due to backpack or rope rubbing.
|Brave Soldier Friction Zone Stick||Brave Soldier Antiseptic Healing Ointment||Brave Soldier Code Blue||Brave Soldier Crash Pak||Brave Soldier Clean Skin||Brave Soldier Brave Shave|
|Great for cycling, backpacking, hiking||✓||✓||✓|
|Shave / After shave||✓||✓||✓|
|Scrapes and abrasions||✓||✓|
Today, at Brave Soldier, we continue to grow. We still believe that educating our customers about the care of their skin is vital to their well-being. We continue to formulate our products to fulfill a specific function. We continue to use the best ingredients possible.
The labels may have changed, but Brave Soldier Athletic Skin Care remains true to our original vision. As we develop new products, we continue to be motivated by necessity. We listen to our customers and try to meet their needs. Our focus remains on the bedrock of Brave Soldier; the healing and protection of your skin.
The ingredients are Tea Tree Oil, Lidocaine, Jojoba Seed Oil, Beeswax, Chloroxylenol, Petrolatum, Macadamia Seed Oil, Soybean Oil, Lavender Oil, Hemp Oil, Aloe Leaf Extract, Sunflower Seed Oil, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Squalane
Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is how I applied it. I liberally applied it 3 times/day, in the morning, afternoon, and evening before bed. I did NOT bandage it up during the day (first 2 applications) because there were really no bandages to fit my face without covering my head like a mummy. At night, I put gauze on the wounds and taped them to my face as best I could, but they would sometimes fall off by morning. Now on to the results.
One of the things you'll first notice about it is the numbing (that's the lidocaine). For my scrapes, with some as large as 1.5 inches in diameter, they were significantly less painful. By the time this stuff was delivered, scabs had already started to form, which cracked and were painful every time I moved my face (i.e., all the time). Even when a scab is already formed, this stuff will moisten the scab to prevent it from cracking. For the pain reduction alone for my particular injury, I'd recommend this stuff.
However, on top of the pain reduction, it increased the healing speed. I'm honestly not sure how it work, and I am a perpetual skeptic when it comes to these claims (I come from a family of doctors), but it worked. I noticed significant improvement within just 3 days. My scabs had shrank or fallen off, the injuries were much less noticeable, and new skin had started to form. After a week, I felt like my face was at 3 weeks of natural healing.
However, after that initial phase of healing, I don't think it helps that much. It's great when there are scabs forming and open wounds, but by the time you have that pink layer of new skin, you've probably received all the benefits you can from it. Also, it's really only for superficial abrasions. The one semi-deep cut I had on my face, which was only about 3/8 inch long, is still apparent, though it's probably down to less than 1/4 inch long 6 months later.
Recently, I've used it when I had large, open blisters on my fingers from rock climbing. I applied some of this stuff and bandaged them up 3 times per day. Worked great again, and really sped up the healing process. I was even able to continue lifting weights because of the numbing power and the moistening effect (the blisters were on the palm-side of my fingers on the knuckle joint, so I had the problem of the scabs cracking open when moving them).
This stuff is great and I highly recommend it to anyone experiencing superficial abrasions or minor cuts. Also, don't be fooled by its small size: I use it fairly frequently and I'm barely 1/2 through with my first (though certainly not last) tube.