Bravefishermen Minnow CrankBaits Lot of 5pcs Fishing Lures
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Floating & Diving Crank Bait Lures
- Bright and vivid color,More close to nature food like grass snail ect
- Swimming action enchanting,attract fish easily
- With steel ball inside,Control barycenter easily,cast far.Noise model design,make crank baits more easily to be sensed.
- There are 3 lures tone with yellow ,close to the crops,super fit for rich water. and ¡° deadly ¡± alluring to greedy fish
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Weight : 18g
Body : 70mm
Salt water / Freshwater
1. They Create Life-Like Swimming Actions In Water!
2. Smooth And Rapid Diving Action.
3. Bright Colors To Attract Big Fish!
4. 3D Eyes Make It A Powerful Catching Tool.
5. Each Comes With 2 Sharp Treble Hooks.
6. Material PVC, Stainless Steel.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Decent Hooks, but recommend Replacing or Sharpening
Chrome shine is weak on mine, and paint on that one particularly made me sad it was kinda off
Nicer than similar CrankBaits sold under the *abelas name for more money. Have the same "rattle" as *abela makes a big deal about with theirs. Hooks are "sharp" and caught on everything they go near until I put some bonnets on them. I haven't had a chance to try them in the water, but looking forward to it.