|Item Weight||3.48 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||14.96 x 5.59 x 2.95 inches|
|Item model number||2699028113|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||Gun-SW-02|
Bravex Heavy Duty Professional Pistol Grip Grease Gun 6000 PSI - 18 inch Flex Hose …
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Canister is built with a cold drawn steel tube providing high durability, the low variance ID feature prevents grease leakage from occurring in bulk application.
- O-Ring sealed high pressure piston design prevents the grease from leaking from pump head. Air bleeder valve quickly eliminates air pockets.
- Non-slip rubber grip provides higher griping friction. Working pressure up to 6000 psi.
- Includes 18 inch Heavy Duty Reinforced Flex Hose with Spring Guard and coupler, and a 5-1/2 hard metal extension tube with sharp nozzle.
- 3-Way Grease Loading：Standard 14 oz. Cartridge；Bulk Suction Fill；Filler / Dispenser Pump. Applications: Automotive & Trailers, Agriculture, Industrial, Marine.
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
When you want to remove the nozzle from zerk fitting, it will be so hard to remove it. Please follow below steps, then you can remove the nozzle easily---
1. Untighten the hose or nozzle a little bit(this step unload the kept pressure in the hose/nozzle)
2. Remove the nozzle from the zerk fitting easily.
The issue is a nature of the regular greas gun and regualr nozzle, it is caused by the kept pressure in the hose/nozzle which will make the coupler clamp the zerk fitting tightly still, as long as there is no kept pressure in the hose/coupler, it will be easy for the user to remove the hose/nozzle from zerk fitting.
To avoid this situation in the long run, users can buy the manual unload couple, which will be easier for user to use this.
Insert the grease cartridge
TIP:always make sure that you’re storing your grease cartridge cap size down so that gravity does not create air bubbles
Screw the head assembly back on the cylinder
TIP:when it;s tight,then go back about half a urn so you can let the air out
Release the plunger by pushing the tab, which is going to push the grease in
Now,it’s ready to lubricate
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
[Edit:] It seems the gun I was sent was defective. Upon leaving a negative review, the seller unexpectedly sent me another gun. THAT is PROPER customer service. New gun performed as I'd hoped, greasing an older piece of equipment that was in desperate need of service. I will point out that the gun is designed for higher PSI. The trade off is less grease per handle squeeze. If you're greasing neglected heavy equipment, this is the gun for you. If you're repacking wheel bearings, look elsewhere unless you're looking to really up your grip strength.
Even if the first item was defective, any company willing to back their product without being asked, gives me reason to recommended this to anyone looking for a solid, heavy duty grease gun.
About the product itself: I haven't used this product for too long, but it seems like it's sturdy and well made. The included manual is reasonably detailed but I would appreciate it if it was longer or utilized more pictures. Then again, it's just a grease gun so you can likely find generic operating instructions online.