$5.00 - $42.24
Free Return on some sizes and colors
- Double sided adhesive tape measures 5/8" wide and 20 feet long.
- Fumble-free dispenser has convenient ‘crack-n-peel’ liner for easy application. Perfect for all fashion emergencies.
- Excellent quality water resistant and non-sensitizing medical grade adhesive adheres to both skin and fabric.
- Secure: • deep plunge clothing • open-sided dresses • wrap-style tops • gaps between buttons • tube tops and halters • cuffs, scarfs,socks and jewelry • open hems • bra straps, shoulder pads, scrapbooking and more.
- 20 ft roll
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
It's to women what Duct Tape is to man! Tape has convenient ‘crack-n-peel’ liner for easy application and since it's in fumble free a dispenser, you are not limited to precut. strips. Tape helps secure: • deep plunge clothing • open-sided dresses • wrap-style tops • gaps between buttons • tube tops and halters • cuffs, scarfs,socks and jewelry • open hems • bra straps, shoulder pads and more. It's even great for scrapbooking.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B07C1LZX7C
- Date first listed on Amazon: December 2, 2006
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You can place it on your skin to keep a scoop neck from showing tooo much, or you can place it on the bra strap, to keep tops from shifting.
I have sensitive skin, and sometimes the skin does turn reddish when I remove the tape, but the redness goes away.
The dress had a widddddde chest opening and by buhzooms were just waiting to make a surprise appearance.
So I ordered this tape. I had to use long strips to tape my babies down and reapply at least 2x... But it got the job done.i made it through the night consciously not moving too much without any bloopers.
All this to say... If you're smaller than an E cup bra size then this tape should do the trick😉
Now, for those who didn't figure out how to use it I'm attaching some photos of a small craft project. Hope they will be helpful.
1- What I had
2- I cut a small piece of the tape
3- Stuck tape on the fabric on its sticky side
4- Folded the tape on its middle line so I could easily remove the liners
5- Using my nail, I removed the liner.
This is the hardest part because the liners are not made in one piece and you may split the layers of liner from another, ending up with a layer of thin paper on your tape. But your tape is not ruined! Use your nail again and rip the remained piece of liner like a woman! The best point to start is the gap between two liners. The sticky tape will get no damage.
6- Removing the second liner is easier than the first one.
7- Pressed both sides of fabric together
8- Problem Solved!