Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Made in USA
- two (2) 30 ft roll, 5/8 in width
- Uses safe medical grade adhesive that adheres to both skin and fabric
- Convenient fumble-free dispenser with crack and peel liner for ease of use
- Waterproof. Keeps swimwear and activewear in place
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Braza Swim Companion - Flash Tape S1015 is a must-have accessory for swimwear! Keep your swimwear and activewear in place with this waterproof tape. It's 5/8" wide by 30 feet long, so there's plenty for a swimwear season. Braza Swim Companion - Flash Tape uses medical grade adhesive and features crack-n-peel backing to make it easy to apply.
- Package Dimensions: 6 x 4.1 x 1.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B072KL69H8
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 14, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
- you get lots of tape
- double sided with paper on each side (peel side A, adhere to skin, peel side B, press on garment)
- clear and disguises easily
- pretty strong stuff, but not miracle tape
- waterproof against sweat (and I assume the pool too)
- I wish it were stronger against skin
- I wish it were gentler against fabric
- hard to apply (every tiny mistake means you have to yank it off and start over)
- will not stick to skin unless you wipe it with alcohol (soap and water won't cut it)
- comes in 1/2" strips, but might be more efficient in thicker bands (like 3/4")
The best way to use this is to shower with cool water and a bar soap (not moisturizing body wash which might leave oils), then wipe the areas you want with rubbing alcohol, and immediately apply the tape to your skin first. Then peel the top paper off and stick your garment to the tape/skin. Don't put it on the fabric first, because it will wrinkle. Only then, once everything is in place, can you apply lotion. It just won't stick any other way. Also, use little 2" strips at a time. One long piece is less effective. You want tiny strongholds all over the place, not one huge defense system. It distributes the force more evenly. Physics.
Last weekend I went to the beach and I have a new swimsuit that I wanted to make sure would stay in place even in the pounding surf. I decided to try this tape since it says it is waterproof… and IT WORKED! I spent hours in the water and walking the beach and that stuff stayed on and held in place both on my skin and on my swimsuit the entire time. I didn’t feel like I needed to readjust or pull my top up or anything. It was a miracle. I am going to make sure I always have this stuff around.
One benefit of this is that it is really easy to use. It comes in a tape dispenser type roll. The tape is double sided, clear and very sticky. It has a thick white paper over it on the top side. The white paper can be a little difficult to tear on the dispenser, but a little practice makes it easier to get the correct angle for easier tearing. The white paper is divided down the length of the tape so you can peel off one side at a time. I do have a hard time getting it peeled off occasionally. This would also work great to stick your bras straps to your tank straps to make sure they don’t show. I am so impressed with this Braza Tape. I highly recommend it to anyone needs to hold clothing in place, even when they are getting wet.
I purchased this full price for my own use.
It sticks REALLY well
Cons: it sticks REALLY well
Yes that is correct. I must say that nothing moved. On the plus side, working with it is a pain. It really clings to the Paper they have on the tape, and it is almost impossible to peel the paper off once it's in place. If you peel the paper off before you place it, putting it where you want it is next to impossible
Taking it off of clothing is really rough on the material because it will pull on it as you are talking it off.
Compares to body glue, this sticks and holds much better, but the trade off is this is much harder to work with