- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 3.9 x 1.6 inches ; 1.3 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00337MOMO
- Item model number: 01795001
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (996 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,419 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Brazil Butt Lift DVD Workout - Base Kit
|Price:||$52.85 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$19.95 (27%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Leandro Carvalho's workout system is designed to shape, lift, and firm your behind
- Proven TriAngle Training method works all 3 major buttocks muscles
- Combines Brazilian dance, cardio, and signature lower-body sculpting moves
- Features 7 total workouts on 3 DVDs
- Includes helpful tools and bonuses to help you get the most out of your workout
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
We're not all lingerie and bikini supermodels, but who says we can't learn their secrets to getting a firm, lifted butt? Leandro Carvalho, trainer to famous supermodels, combines Brazilian dance, cardio, and his own signature lower-body sculpting moves to help you make your booty your best feature. Leandro's proven TriAngle Training method works all three major muscles of the buttocks from multiple angles to lift your butt, reduce your hips and thighs, and tone those stubborn trouble zones. You can even customize the workout plan to turn your current shape into the one you've always wanted.
From the Manufacturer
We're not all lingerie and bikini supermodels, but who says we can't learn their secrets to getting a firm, lifted butt? Leandro Carvalho, trainer to famous supermodels, combines Brazilian dance, cardio, and his own signature lower-body sculpting moves to help you make your booty your best feature.
Leandro's proven TriAngle Training method works all three major muscles of the buttocks from multiple angles to lift your butt, reduce your hips and thighs, and tone those stubborn trouble zones. You can even customize the workout plan to turn your current shape into the one you've always wanted.
7 Hot Workouts
- Basics: Learn Leandro's butt-lifting moves and techniques. (20 minutes)
- Bum Bum: Leandro's signature workout combines fat-blasting cardio with the best lower-body sculpting moves you've ever tried. (35 minutes)
- High & Tight: Focus on all those stubborn trouble zones: the hips, glutes, and saddlebags. Leandro uses his secret weapons--the Booty Resistance Band and ankle weights--to lift your butt to new heights. (35 minutes)
- Sculpt: Leandro sculpts your entire body while focusing on your glutes. Look like a sexy supermodel--lean and toned, without the bulk. (50 minutes)
- Cardio Axe: Feel like you're dancing in the streets of Brazil with Leandro's signature fat-burning, cardio-blasting, and dance-based workout that delivers all-over slimming results fast. (30 minutes)
- Tummy Tuck: Leandro's surefire way to get flat, sexy abs in just 15 minutes. (15 minutes)
- BONUS: Bum Bum Rapido: Get an extra workout that's perfect when you're short on time. Lift your butt—fast with this workout. (10 minutes)
- Booty Makeover Guide: Determine your butt type and workout strategy.
- Booty Makeover Calendar: Schedule workouts for lifting YOUR butt type.
- Fat-Burning Food Guide: This easy-to-follow meal plan was created by a nutritionist and is filled with mouthwatering, Brazilian-inspired recipes that will help you slim down without sacrificing flavor.
- TriAngle Training Workout Cards: Take them with you to create your own workout-on-the-go.
- Measurement Tracker Card and Tape Measure: Watch the inches melt away as your entire body transforms.
- BONUS: Strength Band: This latex band gives an extra boost to sculpt those hard-to-reach areas for faster results.
- BONUS: 6-Day Supermodel Slimdown Plan: Jump-start your booty transformation with the same 6-day SlimDown plan used by Leandro's supermodel clients before a photo shoot.
- BONUS: Free Online Support: Get FREE 24-hour access to the Team Beachbody online community. Get support from experts and peers, and keep track of your progress.
NOTE: Leandro's Secret Weapon: 20 Minute Precision Toning is available separately and can be purchased on Amazon.
Top Customer Reviews
I like the fact there are different workouts and they are all fun. It has also improved my energy level and mood. When you complete a workout, there is a sense of accomplishment you feel. The only issue is, you have to put in the time. The workouts are like 45 minutes, so you have to schedule it in to your busy schedule. It is worth it though!
As a bit of background, I'm an advanced exerciser who usually uses Cathe Friedrich or Jari Love for my weight work, and, especially after doing Shaun T.'s Insanity program last summer, I was worried that Brazil Butt Lift might be too easy -- but it's not at all! The cardio workouts are much shorter than I'm used to doing (the cardio workouts range from 30-45 minutes long) so I had been worried that I would gain weight, but I'm noticing an allover tightening effect instead. In fact, the Tummy Tuck workout is one of the hardest ab workouts I've ever done.
The workouts are a lot of fun, and I love how they jump back and forth between the group being filmed in an indoor dance studio and the beach. The bright colors and the beach scenes make this perfect for thinking about looking good in a bathing suit for the summer. In addition, Leandro's energy is infectious, and I love his accent and enthusiasm. Many of the moves also come from samba and capoeira, which is fun for me since I did capoeira for several years.
If you're someone who doesn't like dance workouts, you might not like the Cardio Axe workout since it's very dancey, but it's a lot of fun and I would definitely attempt it a few times before writing it off! There is no way that I can wiggle or shake my hips in the same ways that the girls in the workout can, but I still have fun (and feel sexy) trying to move the way that they do!
As mentioned above, I will be sure to update this review after I finish the whole month of the pear rotation, but after just one week, I'm already impressed!
UPDATE ON 5/28/10: I just finished my third week of the pear rotation, and have noticed definite improvements! My thighs and saddlebags have trimmed down, as has my tush. I've been able to fit back into pants that had been a bit too snug in the rear end. I'll be sure to update again with my measurements after I finish my last week.
UPDATE ON 6/3/10: I finished the program today, and took my measurements and am incredibly pleased with the results! I ended up losing just a few inches overall, but my abs and rear end are in the best shape they've ever been in! Even though I'm small, I've always been cursed with a large, Italian rear end, and today I passed the pencil test -- meaning that the pencil that this set comes with didn't stay under my "overhang." I've never been able to get rid of that back overhang until now, no matter what I've done. I've also noticed a big reduction in my cellulite, and I think that the ab definition I have is because of all the ab work that is incorporated into all of the workouts. I can't say enough good things about this workout!
UPDATE ON 11/26/10: I'm just wrapping up another month of doing this series (I haven't done it since doing it back in May and June), and love it as much as I did the first time I did it. My legs are the slimmest that they have ever been in my adult life, and my "bum bum" has gotten more rounded and toned. Also, for any fans of this workout, I've heard that Leandro is developing a Brazil Butt Lift 2 that is supposed to be out in the spring of 2011.
UPDATE ON 5/7/11: If anyone is holding off to get Brazil Butt Lift 2, I was told last week by a Beachbody Coach that it won't be out until July 2011. The test group for it has been finished, but I guess they are filming two more workouts to add to the set. I had been holding off for the new set to get in bikini shape for this summer, but since it won't be out until late summer, I decided to do another round of this set. Once again, I am amazed at how quickly this works! I'm just finishing my first week, and am already seeing progress. Also, I want to emphasize again that this set does amazing things for your abs, in addition to your legs and glutes. So many of the workouts draw on your core that I've also noticed my abs tightening up. Can't wait to get BBL2!
UPDATE ON 12/15/11: If anyone is waiting on the BBL 2 series, Beachbody just announced that it will be out in early 2012. They said that it won't be out in January, but will be out some time after that. The new series are designed to be "add-ons" to the old series, and they said that they will be able to be used in conjunction with the first series.
UPDATE ON 1/2/12: If you're interested in more tips about the program and the best exercises to for your most difficult areas, Leandro recently did a webcast that is really good. If you do an internet search for "UStream and Leandro Carvalho," you can find a twenty-minute conversation with Leandro from 12/13/11, where Leandro answers questions about the best ways to use BBL to work on your trouble spots. (I would include the link here, except that Amazon usually doesn't like links in reviews.) He talks about doubling up on certain exercises, which exercises are best for certain areas, how to help reduce cellulite, etc. It's definitely worth watching!
UPDATE ON 4/16/12: One of my friends who is a Beachbody coach has been checking on updates for BBL 2 for me, and she said that the second version is finally supposed to be out in May 2012. Yay!
UPDATE ON 6/6/12: If anyone is interested, it looks like things have been delayed again with the new set. Leandro just announced that the new series will be out in September 2012 and will be called the BBL Master series.
UPDATE ON 8/25/12: There is now an announcement up on the BBL Facebook page that the second series (the BBL Master series) *will* finally be released some time in September. I also posted something on their Facebook page, asking how many new workouts there would be, and this was their response: "There are 4 workouts - 1 may be an exclusive, like the Secret Weapon - a workout on it's own bc it's very dancey (but you can take it to any samba club and own the floor!) - but the other 3 will definitely be together! Higher and Tighter will change the way you look at your bootay!" I'm not sure what happened to the original workouts that were filmed last year (I had heard that they had filmed eight), but it looks like this new set is definitely just going to be an add-on set, not a brand new series. Bummer!
UPDATE ON 11/16/12: I recently finished a month-long rotation with the new Master Series New! Brazil Butt Lift Master Series, and wasn't too pleased with the set or with my results from it. I wrote a full review of the new set in case you're interested in reading a comparison of the two.
UPDATE ON 5/11/14: I just finished up my first week of another rotation, and, again, am amazed at how quickly this works! After doing the Tummy Tuck workout, my abs were sore for two days. To keep things fresh, I'm also adding in kickboxing DVDs, Sylwia WeiseThe Firm Zip Trainer Medicine Ball Kitnberg's Tonique workouts (especially segments from her Tonique Addicted To Movement and short workouts with Tonique Femme Fatale with Sylwia Wiesenberg DVD instead of using the included Cardio Axe workout as my cardio. It's been a good way to add in some variety, and the Tonique workouts are especially good at targeting the legs and glutes, if those are your problem areas. Happy spring! :-)
The workouts are definitely decent and I feel better after two weeks of doing them. Leandro is positive and not overly annoying like some instructors can easily be. He's unintentionally funny but it's a bonus. Best compliment to system is his cool down and stretching. He adds it to perfect extent that you don't hate yourself the next day and will actually continue the work.
My first beachbody purchase and disappointed for sure. Leandro Carvalho is pretty great on his own no doubt. Beachbody's over advertising, poor packaging, bad price point for what you get is my reasoning behind only 2 stars.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
-Eat well and keep consistent workout days and you will see a difference.
-Trainer is hard to understand but there are subtitles you can put...Read more