Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Kimono Belt from Piranha Gear
|You Save:||$7.00 (53%)|
- Yes - that price is correct! We're moving our warehouse and don't want to move *everything* so it's time to liquidate our inventory and lower the prices on our belts for this whole month. The price has literally never been this low and it's unlikely to be this low again (unless we move again soon)!
- At about 1 3/4" wide and with 9 rows of stitching, we designed these for people serious about martial arts such as Judo and Karate...
- ...but obviously with the rank sleeve we had BJJ and Jiu-Jitsu in mind. Not all schools doing JiuJitsu styles use these (but one look and you'd know).
- Made of 100% cotton with a very slightly softer outer layer to help keep the belt tied. Hopefully you’ll not have the belt so long that the change in the outer layer will ever wear thin (5 year blue belt??).
- While we’d like to THINK that everyone makes belts to a "standard" length – be sure to check the size chart to make sure it will fit you!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This is a Piranha Gear medium weight uniform belt. Intended to be used for Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu with a black sleeve on one end for rank stripes (the black belt has a red sleeve).
These are nicer belts with 9 rows of through stitching and are about 1 3/4" wide. Length is adjusted to fit your uniform size.
This is our most popular BJJ style belt since they tend to stay tied really well, but we do carry a "heavyweight" style belt for people that want a thicker "judo" type belt instead.
Sizes are shown in both "Brazilian" (A1, A2, A3, etc.) and the "Western" equivalent (3, 4, 5, etc.), but the Brazilian sizes and Western "single digit" sizes are not the same thing. We include both types of size numbers for your convenience, but keep in mind a size "A3" corresponds to a size "5", etc. Check out the uniform size charts if you need to do a conversion.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Seller Warranty Description30 day returns on most purchases though some orders may be subject to a restocking fee (items used, returned more than 15 days after return approval, etc. per *Amazon's Return Policies*). Please be sure to check out our "Returns & Refunds" policy for more details, but basically we're REALLY easy going about the whole thing and genuinely want you to be happy... ;)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Just spoke with Piranha gear to tell them about the belt issues before I return it. They were very nice and accomodating in taking care of me. Nice enough that I wish I could feel comfortable re-ordering the belt from them again. From looking at the other reviews there is a good chance that i just got a lemon but I don't want to have to wait for shipping again only to get another one with problems.
I have been getting a lot of compliments of my belt, that a friend of mine asked me to buy one for him here in amazon (he knew we has getting ascended). You can rest assure that sooner than later I'll buy here my purple belt (fingers crossed!!!)