Brazilian Mud Soap (GIFT SET) - Handmade Soap Bar with French Lavender and Fennel Essential Oils - Organic and All-Natural – by Falls River Soap Company
|Price:||$18.10 ($4.53 / Ounce) FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- DEEPLY MOISTURIZING – Experience divine moisture with this special mix of Shea butter, coconut oil, natural glycerin, and other natural oils. You will enjoy the luxurious feel of 5 Brazilian clays and silts pampering your skin
- GENTLY EXFOLIATING – Ideal for body scrubs, this bar contains five different Brazilian muds that we infuse into our handmade Mud soap bar acts as a natural exfoliate. They help to remove dead skin, leaving you feeling refreshed
- DETOXIFYING – Our Clay Soap bar are made from clay, Lavender and Fennel Essential Oils. These are naturally draws impurities out of your skin and relaxing you. It will leave you feeling fresh and refreshed
- COMPLETELY HANDMADE - Falls River Soap is a small family business based in Ohio. We never outsource our work, and our soaps are carefully handmade in small batches to ensure the highest quality possible
- COMMITTED TO NATURAL - We use only all-natural ingredients, and we also use certified organic ingredients whenever possible. Sure, we could save money by using cheaper ingredients, but we believe that premium-quality ingredients create premium products
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
** Member Handcrafted Soap & Cosmetics Guild
Handmade organic soap bar- Pure Lavender essential oil and Fennel Brazilian Mud Soap. This is a therapeutic handmade organic mud soap made using pure French Lavender, Fennel, and a mix of exotic mineral-rich Brazilian Muds. It also contains added aromatics such as Patchouli and Shea butter. French Lavender is derived from the Lavender plant which grows manly in Northern Africa and parts of Europe while fennel is sourced from the Fennel Flower native to the Mediterranean. The Patchouli is obtained from the leaves of the Patchouli herbs found mostly in Asian regions.
Brazilian Mud is loved for its ability to sooth, cleanse, and rejuvenate the skin. The French Lavender has antiseptic properties that help to fight skin infections while the Fennel Oil is loaded with Vitamin C and Potassium.
This mud soap bar is no-doubt a mix of many pleasurable ingredients that are bound to leave you smelling delightful thanks to the aromas of the Patchouli, Fennel, and Lavender; while the Brazilian Mud soothes your skin. It’s perfect for facials, baths, and spa treatments.
Handmade with fresh All-natural ingredients. NO harmful chemicals or preservatives
It’s not your skin’s fault--it’s your soap! Store-bought soap contains harsh chemicals that irritate your skin, often resulting in conditions like eczema, acne, and psoriasis. Switch to Falls Rivers Soap and experience the difference in using all-natural soaps created by hand using cold process soapmaking.
Artisanal Soap Crafted the Old Fashioned Way using Cold Process Soapmaking. It is a perfect gift giving soap, stocking stuffer during holidays.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8.5 x 1.13 x 7.25 inches; 9 Ounces
- Item model number : CM_USA_GFT_MUD_001
- UPC : 857657005434
- Manufacturer : Falls River Soap Company
- ASIN : B075CZPVWD
- Customer Reviews:
Coconut Oil, Rice Barn Oil, Distilled Water, Sodium Hydroxide (none remains after saponification), Palm Oil, Natural Clays (Yellow slit clay, Sea clay, Rose clay, Kaolin clay, Green zeolite clay), Shea Butter, Blends of natural and essential oils and Fragrance Oils, Castor Oil, Colorants
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.