+ $3.99 shipping
& FREE Shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Breach is a first-person multiplayer shooter that arms you with a Destruction Toolbox - a whole new set of real military tactics that are not possible in any other military game.
- Destruction Toolbox - Blow out the ceiling to send your enemy flailing down in front of you, saw away your enemy's cover with your .50, or create a protected vantage point anywhere by shooting a few bricks out of a wall.
- Join the CIA's mysterious Special Activities Division as it executes deniable operations. Breach brings the clandestine world of black operations to life with accurate weapons, gear, and unique real-life spy gadgets that you can earn.
- Active Cover gives you huge advantages for using cover - even while it's being destroyed! Use Active Cover to turn the poor fool who runs around in the open into more Experience Points for you!Attach instantly to cover with the push of a button.
- Initially, you'll start with four character classes: Rifleman, Support, Sniper, or Gunner. You can unlock the Recon class once you've mastered the Sniper and Rifleman classes.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Online play ONLY, no single play. Stun and obliterate your opponents with a whole new set of real military tactics not possible in any other game. Breach is a first-person multiplayer shooter that introduces the first destruction system robust enough to radically alter how you play.
Showing 1-8 of 9 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
"Breach" is a multiplayer-only first person shooter. It uses a class-based experience system similar to Call of Duty - there's the usual mix of "rifleman", "support", "sniper", and so on. However, what's meant to make this game stand out is its destructible environments. Terrain hit by an explosive or a rocket will be deformed or destroyed. This can lead to some natural strategies like taking out bridges, opening holes in buildings to sneak through, or obliterating an enemy's cover.
If this is sounding familiar, it's because "blowing up terrain" is hardly new, with the most famous recent example being the "Bad Company" games. Unfortunately, that's basically all that Breach has going for it. The gameplay is the same standard shooter stuff, using the same guns that have been in thousands of other games. It doesn't handle particularly well on its own. The shooting mechanics are boring and unresponsive, and despite the theme of the game there's not that many explosive weapons. There's different multiplayer modes, but nothing actually new or exciting.
In addition, the game doesn't look that great. The graphics are decent, but bland, and the explosion effects - something that should be a centerpiece of the game's design - are pretty awful. There's nothing to really recommend this game, and it would probably be just as easy to buy a Call of Duty game or a Battlefield: Bad Company game. It's not a bad effort on a reduced budget, but the game simply doesn't have enough originality to be worth it on its own.
I thought this was a fun and enjoyable game it does not have the best graphics but hey that means it will work on crappy computers fun game play( has alot of lag) i like blowing things up makes the game have some fun. (: