Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Luke Bryan Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 2, 2016
I had this book as a kid & I was pleased to find it on amazon to buy for my daughter. I put it in her Easter basket. It's a great book & we've e joyed reading it together. It's a nice size, not too big, & soft cover, & the writing & pictures are just as I remember it! The price was great too!!!!
on December 12, 2017
This was given as a gift so I was not looking for a brand-new book, but I think parts of the book were marked in such a way by previous children who owned it, so the "very good" condition I was expecting was not what I got. But I still love the book--one of my favorite series as a little girl!
on August 6, 2017
Very cute and wonderful nostalgic book. Remember it from my childhood.
on August 16, 2017
Who doesn't like Frances? Charming young readers.
on October 15, 2016
I loved the Frances books when I was little and this one has not failed me. My child loves it (2yo) and asks for it by name. It holds his attention and he understands the concepts/storyline. My 6yo niece can read it to us as well, and it is a good length. We will be getting more of the Frances books for our library!
on December 24, 2016
This was a favorite of mine as a child... personally, I consider it a classic. The author really identifies childhood dilemmas of the everyday variety. This book in particular preserves a sense of freedom for children while also using child psychology so as to learn to make good choices.
on July 18, 2016
This is my family's favorite children's book. We have read it at least 100 times. It has cute little songs and a good lesson about eating a variety of foods. Frances is cute, sassy, and very realistic. I just make up my own tune to each of Frances' little songs. We often quote lines from this book or other Frances books.
on August 2, 2016
This is a classic children's book, and it has motivated my four-year-old to be a little more adventurous in her eating. That might depend slightly on age-- I read it to her first when she was three, and then it motivated her to ask for bread and jam at every meal. Now she gets the book's real message!
on December 1, 2015
I was hoping I'd end up with the full unabridged version like a few other reviewers. No dice, but it's not that bad. And it's the only version I've found available recently.

A hilarious story and great for my picky eaters. It doesn't seem to help much but they do like it. It's one I loved in childhood and still do - it may be the food descriptions.
on December 1, 2016
So happy I like it so much