Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on October 16, 2016
I had all of the series 15 or 20 years ago and lost them in a hurricane. There are recipes in each that I imagine I could fine on the Internet, but it would take a lot of time, and who's to say the recipe I found online for Amaretto Raisin Bread (which is heavenly) is the same one I love from this book? I know that a lot of bread machine books were written after this series, and I have some of them, but I still like these.
on June 7, 2017
It good cookbook
VINE VOICEon December 3, 2013
I had lost this book. I have a new bread maker without having one for a few years. this has the white bread recipie I always used, though now I know what the name of it is I could have found it on line, still happy I have the book again.
The recipie I like and missed is HAITIAN BREAD. I like the little nutmeg in it, it makes great bread for grilled cheese sandwiches.
on March 6, 2017
Good recipes.
on March 4, 2016
These little books are very good. Explanations and recipes logical and perform well.
on March 5, 2016
If you use a bread machine you will be busy producing interesting breads.
VINE VOICEon April 4, 2007
This is an AWESOME cookbook, I love the way the recipes are listed in the book, very easy to follow. The ingredients are listed in order to how they should be placed in the machine, there are instruction for 1, 1/2, and 2 lb loaves. The print is large which also makes the recipes easy to follow. I own her whole series of BM cookbooks because I like them so much!! Great variety also--if I have a certain ingredient that I want to use up in my cupboard, 9 times out of 10 I can find a recipe for bread that I can use it in!! Can't say enough good things about this cookbook!!
on December 7, 2014
i still have and use this book , love it
on January 13, 2015
All good. Thanks!!
on September 17, 2011
I started out with books II V and VI. I enjoyed them so much I ordered this book, III. It fits in nicely with the rest of the set and I have no problem following the recipes.