Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Breadman TR2500BC Ultimate Plus 2-Pound Convection...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 49% off the $129.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Breadman TR2500BC Ultimate Plus 2-Pound Convection Breadmaker, Stainless-Steel
|Price:||$68.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$61.99 (48%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Programmable bread machine bakes 1-, 1-1/2-, and 2-pound horizontal loaves
- Convection bake function for crisper crust; 300+ pre-programmed recipes
- Gluten-free, low-carb, cake batter, jam, and pizza-, bagel-, and pasta-dough options
- Fruit, nut, and herb "add-in" dispenser; 24-hour delay-bake timer
- Product in that box may vary slightly from that pictured
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
Some people have trouble with the dough ball not picking up all the flour during kneading. My suggestion is that your dough ball isn't quite moist enough. I am creating my own recipes, especially since I like to make some breads with cooked cereal. The important thing if there is some question as to whether you have the right balance of wet and dry ingredients is to observe your dough ball during the 2nd kneading. If there is any flour in the corners that has not picked up after a few minutes, use your rubber spatula to scrape it toward the middle. If this doesn't work, I suggest using a spritzer on the dough ball until the flour adheres.Read more ›
1. The manual recommends when you first run the machine to do so empty to burn off the oils from the manufacturing process. You need to keep the lid OPEN, which they do not mention; this will ensure the unit does not get overly hot.
2. It is critical to always, always, add the liquid first, regardless of the instructions or whether or not it is a gluten free recipe. Adding the flour first then the liquid on top will contribute to the `hopping' and burn out your motor, eventually. The reason this happens is simple, the paddle is short and when it first starts to move, if you have the flour on the bottom it moves through the flour slowly pulling in the liquid. This creates a cement like mixture initially, until all the liquid can be pulled in. Just like when you mix by hand and do not have enough liquid in the flour, it is bloody hard to mix. This results on lots of strain on the paddles (making the machine jump) and the motor (burning it out). Add the liquid first then the flour on top, when the paddle engages, you can literally hear it swooshing though the liquid, gradually pulling in the flour. The machine doesn't even shimmy in the slightest. And the bread still turns out wonderful.Read more ›
I would recommend this product. During the past two weeks, I have made various yeast and batter breads and had no problems whatsoever. I have never used a bread machine before, or baked yeast bread in an oven. I find the TR2500BC simple to use and easy to clean. My bread loaves have come out just fine.
I suspect the key to good breadmaking is to read the instruction manual a few times before you use it (particularly if you have no prior bread machine experience). As well, level measures of the ingredients and layering the ingredients as recommended by the manufacturer help.
I have been using the bread recipes in _The Allergy Self-Help Cookbook_ by Marjorie Hurt Jones. Thus far, I am quite satisified with the TR2500BC and the recipes from Jones' cookbook.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very nice machine. Only thing better is the fresh bread coming out of it!Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas and she has used it every day becoming educated on how it works with variety of breads. Based upon the usage I would say she loves it.Published 19 days ago by Gutches Girl
Made my first loaf and the machine did a nice job. Bread has good consistancy and taste. Looking forward to trying more recipes.Published 21 days ago by Future Leader
My wife got this as a gift a couple years ago. I'm giving it two stars because sometimes it would cook good bread. The rest of the time, not so much. Read morePublished 22 days ago by Szilla
had a Breadman years ago. I trust the brand and does what expected.Published 1 month ago by Christine K.
Simplest bread machine (of 4) to use, fair price and fantastic results.Published 1 month ago by William G. Schroeder
Makes great bread. Have found that it requires a little more liquid than the recipes that came with it recommend but very pleased with easy and quality of bread it produces.Published 1 month ago by Florida Biking
I still have my original machine. It must be 15 years old. I love it. Just bought one for my son and family. Makes the best pizza dough.Published 2 months ago by theresa