- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0050GW7KU
- Item model number: BFECLP4
- National Stock Number: 9150-01-079-6124
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (961 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,779 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Break-Free CLP-4 Cleaner Lubricant Preservative Squeeze Bottle (4 -Fluid Ounce)
|Price:||$6.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$1.96 (22%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Penetrates and spreads along metal surfaces into every pit and crevice to undercut contamination and lift residue away where it can be removed.
- Long-lasting lubricating film dramatically reduces adhesion of sand, grit or other abrasives which cause wear and failure.
- Corrosion inhibitors prevent the formation of rust while Break-Free's unique boundary film protects metal surfaces from moisture and other contaminants.
- Specially formulated synthetic oils won't lose viscosity, dry out or stiffen up in extreme environments - such as cold, heat, dust, dirt, humidity and even salt air - keeping equipment in ready condition for months at a time.
- It has been proven to preform in temperatures ranging from -65F to +475F and after saltwater immersion
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
When the United States Military issued PD-48, a purchase description of properties for a single, multi-purpose product to maintain their weaponry, it became known as the "impossible specification" because of its severe requirements. The first product to meet the challenge - Break-Free CLP. Break-Free's flagship product, CLP is a unique formulation of synthetic oils and individual proprietary ingredients which synergize in combination to do three important tasks simultaneously: Effectively Clean, Lubricate and Protect metal. Break-Free CLP is now recognized around the world as the standard by which maximum metal performance and protection is ensured.
Top customer reviews
This stuff also contains petroleum products/distillates, which I like. I don't like silicon oil, wh/as far as I know does not have any petroleum in it. I think petroleum soaks into metal better than silicon, and it's getting harder to find reg oil, like 3-in-one Oil, wh/ has always been my standby.