- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0050GW7KU
- Item model number: BFECLP4
- National Stock Number: 9150-01-079-6124
- Average Customer Review: 1,122 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,687 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.00 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Break-Free CLP-4 Cleaner Lubricant Preservative Squeeze Bottle (4 -Fluid Ounce)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
$2.83 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Penetrates and spreads along metal surfaces into every pit and crevice to undercut contamination and lift residue away where it can be removed.
- Long-lasting lubricating film dramatically reduces adhesion of sand, grit or other abrasives which cause wear and failure.
- Corrosion inhibitors prevent the formation of rust while Break-Free's unique boundary film protects metal surfaces from moisture and other contaminants.
- Specially formulated synthetic oils won't lose viscosity, dry out or stiffen up in extreme environments - such as cold, heat, dust, dirt, humidity and even salt air - keeping equipment in ready condition for months at a time.
- It has been proven to preform in temperatures ranging from -65F to +475F and after saltwater immersion
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Break Free CLP is the gold standard solution requiring only one step to clean, lubricate and protect your firearm. More than a superior lubricant, CLP cleans firing residue and other contaminates from the bore, moving parts, and exterior of firearms while simultaneously reducing friction and protecting from corrosion.
The CLP formula does not deteriorate under high temperatures or extreme pressure. Manufactured from the highest-quality polymerized synthetic oils, plus special, friction-reducing, anti-wear additives, Break Free CLP is the ideal all-in-one formula to service and preserve your firearm.
When the United States Military issued PD-48, a purchase description of properties for a single, multi-purpose product to maintain their weaponry, it became known as the "impossible specification" because of its severe requirements. The first product to meet the challenge - Break-Free CLP. Break-Free's flagship product, CLP is a unique formulation of synthetic oils and individual proprietary ingredients which synergize in combination to do three important tasks simultaneously: Effectively Clean, Lubricate and Protect metal. Break-Free CLP is now recognized around the world as the standard by which maximum metal performance and protection is ensured.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerCannot ship out of US
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. heavily swab your bore
2. let sit while you clean other parts
3. quick brush
4. swab bore multiple times until clean and dry
5. wipe down cylinders, slide, etc. with a saturated patch
6. dry with rag
7. back in the range bag or holster
a little bottle will last a long time and you won't catch h-e-double-hockey-sticks from the wife unit like you would if you were using Hoppes
Most recent customer reviews
ROBERT KAPUSTA, 1141 DUTCH LANE, HERMITAGE,PA 16148 PHONE 724-342-2073