Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 154 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 205 reviews
on September 11, 2016
At my age of 73, it is apparently not common to be a fan of this music genre. Well, I am still a Hard Rock Fan. Daughtry is one of the best, in my books. This album is simply super; I like all the tracks. I was actually not surprised when he was voted off American Idol. I think that this style of music has somewhat vanished from the common music scene. Yes, I know there were some valid reasons for the demise. These reasons were seemingly self-inflicted by certain acts and their performers. I have also experienced that some folks do not want to admit that they still like head banging hard rock and heavy metal. I have never denied it, even at the risk of being called 'Nuts'.
The other day, I had a visitor, a 70 year old guy. His visit had nothing to do with music whatsoever. I noticed that he kept eyeballing the rack with all the fancy stereo components in it. He commented on a pair big speakers asking me if those were B&Ws. He had not noticed the other two pairs, also B&Ws. He asked me if I could play something for him. What would you like to hear, I asked him. - You got any Van Halen? - Yes. All of them. - Play the first one and crank up 'Eruption'.
Then he asked me to suggest something. I played Daughtry for him. The next day he went and bought it. What can I say.
on December 8, 2011
I've been a fan of Chris Daughtry since his first televised audition on American Idol. At the time I couldn't believe that the British buttmunch didn't care for him; I was blown away, and predicted to my wife that I would buy any record Chris might make in the future. This third album continues in the vein of the first two, with maybe, a little less Nashville sound. Outstanding songwriting, and production, with Chris' very unique voice and great band make for another masterpiece. His style crosses genres, and my wife and daughters, who are into country, like him as much as I do.
on August 30, 2017
Once again Daughtry has made an awesome CD! Love his music! Would highly recommend all of Daughtry's CDs!
VINE VOICEon December 25, 2011
When I order cds that are also available in a "deluxe" editions, I will usually listen to the samples of the bonus songs, to see if it's worth the extra few dollars spent for them. Most times it is, and with Daughtry's third album, not only is this true, but these 4 songs may just be my favorites on the album. I suggest anyone who is buying Break The Spell, go ahead and get the Deluxe version because the song Lullaby (a beautiful song obviously written for Daughtry's twins) alone is worth the extra 2 bucks.
Daughtry has been a favorite band of mine since their debut album and it doesn't look like I will be changing my mind about this anytime soon. Since the day I received my cd, I have kept it in my car's cd player and listened to it continuously for weeks. I just cannot get enough.
Standout songs for me are the aforementioned LULLABY, CRAWLING BACK TO YOU, CRAZY, GONE TOO SOON, MAYBE WE'RE ALREADY GONE and RESCUE ME. As the title of my review states, there really isn't a bad song on the album. As with their previous 2 efforts, Chris Daughtry and band show no signs of hitting a roadblock on their trail of success.
on March 24, 2014
I enjoy this album. His debut album and this album fight for top spot in my view of what I feel is some is Chris Daughtry's best work to date. The music and the lyrics blend together like a good mixed drink. And you can go track by track by track with little to no skip through. its like Daughtry's Debut album, with better production value. Like Debut 2.0

don't get me wrong, I own Baptized, the current Daughtry album. As much as he keeps building momentum on putting out great albums, I would place that new project behind this one.

If you find this for a low price digitally, take a risk and buy it. worth the listen.
on September 28, 2013
I myself am not a fan of Daughtry, but my daughter is. She wanted this album and is thrilled with it. I came in CD form and also as a digital download for her to have on her digital music players.
on September 16, 2012
One of Daughtry's best albums. Rock, ballads and fun songs. He shows his sensitive side with "Gone to Soon"
and he rocker side with "Renegrade". "Louder than Ever" brings back those memories of young love and carefree days."Rescue Me" could be viewed with many areas of life. Great words to go with the melody. I would recommend this ablum. I love the words that go with the songs. I'm not one just hooked on the music. A rocker with many layers.
on May 11, 2015
Huge Daughtry fanatic here. All I needed was the Break This Spell cd to complete my collection of Daughtry music. Not only was it at a great price, but it was delivered to me in no time!

Now I listen to it all the time, thanks to you making this available for me to buy!
on July 11, 2014
Great album, would highly recommend to fans
on March 27, 2014
One of my best selected!
Speechless. Love the entire song on this album and worth to pay for this splendid album.