Industrial Deals Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Get 10% back on select Bang & Olufsen products Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

Break It Yourself
Format: Audio CD|Change

on April 27, 2017
Love this Bird CD
on November 14, 2016
Another wonder from Mr. Bird.
on September 5, 2016
great album
on August 25, 2016
This CD does not play in any of my 3 available CD players, nor in my car's player. What a disappointment. How does this happen? why did the seller not catch this problem? I will not use this seller, Lovely Songs, again.
on January 7, 2015
Andrew Bird is one of the most talented musicians I have ever heard. His albums are some of the few I make special arrangements to listen to or share. Dance to Lazy Projector with your love, and tell me they don't want to love you forever.
on November 23, 2014
This is one of the best albums I own. It gets me focused when I need to zone into a project at work, helps me feel relaxed when I'm chilling at home, and is just an overall awesome feel good album. I highly recommend it! Andrew Bird is an inspiration.
on August 7, 2014
If you like Andrew Bird at all, stop reading this review and order the CD already. It's my favorite of his last 5 or so albums, all of which are pretty good in their own right. I was impressed at how well he carried a live show, too.
on August 2, 2014
I heard Andrew on a local station that plays more than run of the mill....this is definitely not run of the mill. Andrew is Genius!
on June 13, 2014
This is more like a comment than a review. Just had to step out of the observation chair and pitch in to say that this has been one of my most favorite albums of not just last year but for a long time coming. Andrew Bird's songwriting and musicianship is inspiring.
on May 27, 2014
Not bad. Not fantastic either. The album was so-so. I heard a couple of his songs on the radio and thought I'd try purchasing an album. Won't be a return customer though. Just not that good. SORRY.