- File Size: 474 KB
- Print Length: 66 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Skillet McGee; 1 edition (July 11, 2015)
- Publication Date: July 11, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B011GJZVHU
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,854,280 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1319 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Mental Health > Depression
- #2902 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Mental Health > Mental Illness
- #3419 in Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health > Depression
From Breakdown to Breakthrough Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
With inspiring candor and transparency, Tom holds nothing back. His profound commitment to speak truth helps readers learn the secrets of facing life's most fearsome foes, in order to move from being "victims" to becoming victors. Fast-paced, yet meaningful, moving, and meaty, I found Tom's story to be inspiring, informative, informational, and even transformational. Its ideas are worth reading, practicing, and then sharing with others.
It's Your Time. Breakthrough with Tom Bruner's help.
Tom could have made the choice to remain stuck. But he didn't - he instead accepted responsibility and took the first humble steps toward recovery, trusting God to show up and provide true healing. And in sharing this journey - in a simple, concise and easy to read format complete with practical examples and action steps - Tom provides hope to anyone yearning to break free from life's hang ups to lead a more purpose-filled and peaceful life.
Thank you.....Mr. Bruner
He has marvelous tools - very handy for anyone who wants "change."
It's a quick read but packed full of good stuff. Thanks Tom for sharing your "dirty laundry" and how you cleaned it up!
Although "From Breakdown to Breakthrough" is primarily about Bruner's personal struggle, the principles that he shares are universal. In sharing them, his desire is to help us with our own struggles and addictions. Whether you're suffering from these issues or someone close to you is, what this book presents will help you immensely.
Perhaps the best aspect of the book is its brevity. It's relatively short and the casual writing style makes it a quick read. You can pick it up any time, read through it and be through it in an hour or so. Thought provoking and inspirational, the author offers great tips into taking charge of your life, your time and your feelings about yourself and others.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health > Depression
- Books > Self-Help
- Books > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Mental Health > Depression
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Mental Health > Mental Illness
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Pathologies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult