- File Size: 2707 KB
- Print Length: 308 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: July 7, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B073T1MPMF
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14,697 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Breaking Autumn: A Bad Boy Stuntman Romance Kindle Edition
|Length: 308 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Not only is this a stuntman book, but it's a stuntman book written by an author who's day time job is LITERALLY being a real life stuntman!! You know how they say "Write what you know." ? Jackson did exactly that!
And dear God that boat scene!!! I read that and I kid you not I messaged Jackson on Facebook and told him I was dying from the level of amazing it was! From the very beginning of this story you're sucked into a world of wildness. Perfect storm meets edgy rollercoaster with a beautiful ending is the best way to describe this book.
You gotta check this out!
Sorry for the delay. I had to unbuckle my seatbelt. That was one seriously crazy ride! I literally saw none of that coming. There is no way to prepare you for this journey. All I can say is HOLD ON! It is not emotional read but it's definitely a page turner. Dante did have his moments. He was hardcore and very determined. Autumn was a headstrong woman. They worked well together. She never gave up with The Game. I'd have told Dante off more than once. She hung in so I applaud her. I really loved Dante's tattoo (really nice touch). The only downfall for me was there was a lack of intimate moments. This was not a sweet love story but I saw a few places were the "connection" would have been appropriate. Romance, candles and hearts/flowers were not needed. Just the wall. Or a hot spring.
If you are looking for many twists and turns or an action packed, intense read then look no further. Just be aware it takes you places you don't see coming. I'm still in awe on how easily I was tricked. Well done. Really amazing read. I'd recommend.
Dante knows that Autumn deserves better than him and Autumn knows that he has demons and she should keep her distance but some things are meant to be. When his past resurfaces will they be able to escape the danger that ensues? This story has a great combination of suspense, action and chemistry.
Most recent customer reviews
It's a perfect story of what Jackson knows a lot about.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Sports
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Action & Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Sports