Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 75 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 82 reviews
I hated seeing Breaking Bad: The Complete Series (+UltraViolet Digital Copy) [Blu-ray] come to an end. I loved the Heisenberg toughness and alter-ego.

This t-shirt is subtle and fun. Breaking Bad fans will know what it means but those who don't watch won't have a clue. That makes it a lot of fun!

Nice t-shirt. Slightly thinner material with a more fitted type of fit. Order a size up for a more typical fit.
on September 21, 2013
T-shirt is very low and thin quality material for the price. This shirt will also shrink like crazy, so if you do waste money on it you will probably have to order 2 sizes too big. Buy from somebody else.
on December 29, 2013
I bought this for my husband for Christmas, and he loved it, he was so excited to put it on, until he actually did. This shirt fits extremely small, it didn't fit my husband, and I don't think it would even fit me, unfortunately it is just going to end up trash because it is not worth the cost to ship back. It would probably be long enough, but it is definitely a slim fit, and not typical men's sizes. I wish I would have read the reviews better because I am kicking myself now.
on April 15, 2017
The shirt that was sent to me was not the shirt pictured
on June 23, 2015
The quality was great, but I ordered a size large because i usually wear a size medium in most things. This arrived fast and packaged fine, but the large is even tight on me. If you purchase this product, know that little chinese people tried it on for sizing. I would say buy two sizes up and wash and dry normally and it will be your size. IE.-(wear L= buy XXL, or wear S= buy L). Hope this helps.
on December 30, 2014
The shirt looks good. I bought it for my boyfriend for Christmas, and he really liked it.
on January 8, 2014
I didn't. I had no idea what this tee shirt was about when my son opened it on Xmas Day, a present from his mom. They're both fans of the series, so they tried to explain it to me.

Whatever. He liked it. It's a tee short. What's not to like?

I will say it's a well-constructed piece of clothing. It's made it through a couple of laundry cycles without any fraying or the threads coming apart.
on February 21, 2017
Lettering was all faded . Too small and material very thin like a dollar store t shirt. Very bad quality
on November 30, 2014
This tee is the most disappointing item I have received from Amazon over the years. The quality is very poor, the black is washed out and the print on the front looks patchy and very unprofessional. Had I seen it in real life I wouldn't have paid $2 for it. I live in Australia so returning it is not an option. Not happy Jan.
on January 19, 2014
My brother is a huge breaking bad fan, so I thought that this would be the perfect thing to get him for Christmas! Not only did he love it, but it fits him perfectly. He is tall, about 6'2'', but very thin so it's always hard to find clothes that fit him. The medium fits him perfectly and he wears it all the time. I am like the best sister now for finding him a shirt that fits haha

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.