Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 481 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 506 reviews
on August 22, 2013
I'm giving this a 4 star rating because the Heisenberg sketch is cool which is why I bought the shirt. And I love the show Breaking Bad. And not a full 5 star rating because it runs a little small.

If you're a little overweight you will want to go up a size. I bought a large its a little tight on the chest and the mid section is good. The sleeves are very tight, can't get a finger in without stretching them and not because of my arm size but these sleeves are just small. I'm afraid after I wash/ dry it it'll shrink even more probably to a normal size medium which won't fit me.

I would recommend this shirt but you'd probably just want to go a size larger than usual and you should be all set!
on December 27, 2016
The shirt appears as pictured, however it is polyester, not cotton so it would work well if you're a pro bicyclist but looks strange as an everyday wear shirt for men. As many others have reviewed, it also ran small and took over a month to arrive since it ships overseas.
review image
on December 19, 2015
Love this shirt! I bought this shirt for my 16-year-old son, who is a Breaking Bad fan. As t-shirts go, it looks great and fits right. My son approves of it too, and he is kind of picky about clothes. (But maybe since I'm his mom and and 41 years old, I'm just not normally "cool" enough.) At any rate, he likes the shirt, it fits, and the price was right.
on June 30, 2017
The only reason I even gave this one star is because I am a Breaking Bad fan. I ordered the shirt on 6/1, the expected delivery date was between 6/14 - 6/21, it didn't arrive until the 27th. When it finally did arrive, almost 3 weeks later, the letters were slanted and it was absolutely not true to size; I ordered an XXL for my boyfriend it was more like an adult medium. We both were very annoyed at this, as he had been looking forward to wearing it. I definitely would not recommend ordering this, and if you do, make sure you order 2 sizes bigger than you normally would. It's also 100% cotton, so even if he did fit into it and it was snug, washing it once would pretty much render it unwearable. I am completely dissatisfied with this purchase.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 17, 2017
I've spent probably thousands on amazon and never had a problem before. This is my first review and I realize I really should have read the reviews before however I must say I was incredibly unhappy upon arrival (which was a long wait as well.)

It's not cotton but polyester. It's incredibly small and I ordered a medium. It doesn't look good and now I miss my money. I suppose if you like shiny t shirts, go for it. Just order a size bigger than you normally would. For me, this is crap.
on October 4, 2014
Good quality but there seems to be a lot of variation among the reviews here regarding the sizes of this shirt, some say they're small while some say the opposite. I bought this one along with a few other Breaking Bad t-shirts, and from my experience this was the only one which fits as expected, while all the others were smaller than expected.

Because of that I'm not sure what the best advise would be regarding the sizing. Considering the price though you can't really go wrong, so maybe one solution would be to buy two different sizes and give whichever doesn't fit to a fellow Breaking Bad fan? Make someones day for less than $10!
on March 8, 2017
Do not buy! Shirt is not as advertised. It looks like a cotton T shirt on the picture but the real shirt is polyester and looks like it is hand made and sewn. On top of that it took around 3 weeks to arrive, without any word from the seller about shipping.
on February 2, 2017
Shirt received not as ordered. The print is a dark grey not white and barely noticeable. It shows up a little better in photo because of flash. No tags and extremely wrinkled. I have had several issues with Breaking Bad shirts either being way to small or huge. This one seems to be sized right so I am keeping. It was shipped from China so I guess they assume we take what they send. This will be my last order for T-Shirts unless it is a recognized brand name and shipped Prime.
review image
on February 21, 2014
As I look online to purchase Christmas gifts, I always take into consideration the reviews that are posted with each product. I typically purchase an item if they have at least a 90% positive rate. Of course, it is helpful knowing why the other 10% did not like the product very much. I was looking for a "Breaking Bad" t-shirt in a men's medium for my older brother for Christmas this past year. I found this company on Amazon that made them and a lot of the reviews that I read mentioned to get one size larger. They said the material and overall product was nice, but the sizes either ran a little too small or once the material has been washed it then shrinks a little. Thank goodness for that advice! I got a large. It fit my brother perfectly. I guess, note-to-self, remember to take into consideration all reviews, positive or negative.
on August 6, 2015
I loved Breaking Bad, and so did my fiance. I thought this t-shirt would be a great surprise gift, but I was told as much as he loved the series he doesn't like what the shirt implies. So now I wear it to bed. And it's still awesome.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question