Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Breaking Bad Men's Universe T-shirt
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on September 4, 2013
Bought this in size large for my son's 37th birthday. He's a huge fan of Breaking Bad, and he'll like the logo for sure. Just so you know, the material is very thin with a little sideways stretch to it but says "100% cotton" material. Feels thin like an undershirt feels. Made in Mexico. It might be a little under-sized, because I compared it to a size large t-shirt that has been machine washed and dried a few times, and it matched, and this BB shirt has not been washed yet. It is certainly not over-sized, so if you're debating sizes, I would get the bigger one. My son is not a huge guy, so if this shirt shrinks at all, it'll still fit him. Washing instructions are: "Machine wash cold with like colors. When needed, tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed."
on June 30, 2013
Fit me a little on the snug side after washing it, so next time I will know to buy a size bigger.
Other than that, I love this shirt. It's unusual in that I have not seen many out there like it. Already drew some attention from it from other BB fans at one of the local outlets.

Glad I purchased it.
on February 14, 2014
I bought several of these shirts & gave them to people who were ardent fans of the show. They've worn them to various social events and everyone asked where they got them. Wearing the shirt always initiates crazy discussions about Walt!
on December 7, 2013
This t-shirt is for my son and I think he's going to love it. The fabric is thin, but he has another shirt of the same fabric and he really likes it. I hope it washed well and the image stays looking good.
on April 7, 2014
This would have been a full 5 star rating because the fabric is soft and the shirt is well made BUT the medium I ordered is way too small so I had to send it back and order a large - what a pain since it was supposed to be a birthday gift!!
on June 7, 2014
I read the reviews before purchasing this and many people advised that the shirt shrinks or fits a bit small. I ordered a large under the expectation that it would shrink to a medium. It did not shrink but still fits me well. I like it.
on January 24, 2014
delivery was prompt, and the graphics look way cooler than they do in the picture. The material is high quality, and the size is true-to-fit. the only drawback would be the length, i would like the shirt to be a bit longer but that's just a personal preference. Overall, A+ rating
on January 15, 2014
My kid loves this shirt and has received several compliments on it. However, after using the shirt and washing it for the first time it is literally falling apart as the threat that holds it together is coming undone.
on November 28, 2013
In fact, most of these emblazoned t-shirts run 1 size small compared to higher end cotton shirts, but I know that so buy 1 size bigger and it works fine. Part of the problem is that nobody makes decorated "Tall" t-shirts available, and to get one with adequate length to fit my very average torso length requires one size up. The regular XL size is really intended for someone shorter than about 5' 10", whereas I am 6', so I get the XXL, a bit baggy overall but with adequate length.

Nice addition for my collection of Breaking Bad t-shirts.
on September 16, 2013
breaking bad, what's not to like. it'll be a gift for my brother. i know that he'll love this new shirt.