- Publisher: American Institute for Econometric Research; Edition Unstated edition (1990)
- ASIN: B004VMUL6G
- Package Dimensions: 9.1 x 5.9 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,338,937 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Breaking the Banks: Central Banking Problems and Free Banking Solutions (Economic Education Bulletin, Volume XXX No. 6) Paperback – 1990
|New from||Used from|
171 page book from the American Institute for Econometric Research with a list price of $12.00. Contains a detailed analysis of the central banking system, its problems, and possible solutions.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|