Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,424 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7,082 reviews
on July 22, 2017
This is the best book of all time ! That has been made into a movie!
on July 21, 2017
I've read this series more times than I can count and it keeps getting better. Stephenie Meyer is an amazing author.
on July 20, 2017
I looooved this book!
on July 17, 2017
My original collection of the Twilight series was ruined and I wanted to own it in my library again, so I decided it was finally time to purchase a new set. I love this series and I definitely have read the whole series at least 5 times. I'm looking forward to reading it again.
on July 14, 2017
Best book I've read. Probably never will find a series as good as this. Written amazingly, no doubt you'll drop your book subconsciously a few times. Would recommend, to everyone.
on July 6, 2017
Love this saga.
on June 27, 2017
GOOD
on June 22, 2017
A perfect conclusion to a series that kept you obsessed from book 1.
on June 17, 2017
Saying goodbye forever to people you love, who aren't even real however silly it seems doesn't detract from it being true nonetheless.
on June 12, 2017
Great reading nice series more enjoyable than the movie. Every one should take the time to read this series of books