Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

86%
14%
Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on October 1, 2012
I loved this book as well as the sequel Passing Shadows! The writting was beautiful and I truly fell in love with Brett and Tommy. Highly recommend both books!!
on August 24, 2014
The story revolves mostly around sex between Tommy and Brett and I just never felt the attraction between them. There are parts of the story which intrigued me - the preview was interesting enough for me to purchase the book - but the more I read, the less involved and interested I became. Character development was flat.
on January 6, 2013
What can I say? It's captivating, well written and stands apart from most other novels in its genre.
That said, I have to admit it was a little much for me. If it was written with any less skill or ability, the book would have been unreadable. As it is, M. King uses her skill to draw you in, then she proceeds to sharpen her nails on your soul. Quite forcefully. Every good novel should have its share of misery, after all, life is not a fairy tale. But there is such a thing as too much. So much that you find yourself begging the writer to give you a break. It is a mark of a good writer when a novel invades your life, dreams and soul. Make no mistake, this book will do that. However, misery, like all powerful emotions, should be doled out only occasionally. Otherwise, it becomes a cheep trick. I don't believe M. King needs to resort to those to sell her work.