- File Size: 792 KB
- Print Length: 76 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: TraumaClinic Edições (February 12, 2015)
- Publication Date: February 12, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00TKXNJRY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#10,258 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
- #6 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Mental Health > Codependency
- #11 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Dysfunctional Relationships
- #15 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
|Digital List Price:||$0.99|
|Print List Price:||$5.99|
Save $5.99 (100%)
Breaking Free: A Handbook for Recovery from Family Abuse and Violence Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The author permits the reader to make a deep evaluation as well as the opportunity to reflect and discover the emotional states that are still present. This manual offers us a clear guide that can be used by anyone trying to find their true Self. It explores our interior. May God continue to bless people like Esly that give such an important contribution to society and helps to alleviate human pain.
It can be used by the person who is going through these circumstances or once went through them, violence and abuse, both physical and emotional. Or it can be used for us to understand ourselves better in the present. It gives the opportunity to become aware of what it is in our lives that we need to cope with, and that is still affecting our present life and perhaps our future. An excellent book full of group exercises and dynamics. Simple yet profound!
I would invite you to read this book and used it as a tool to discover the undiscovered parts of our lives. AS the author says, “This tool can be used as a life-style, a way of daily self-evaluation.”…
Most recent customer reviews
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Abuse > Partner Abuse
- Books > Self-Help > Relationships > Codependency
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Mental Health > Codependency
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Dysfunctional Relationships