- File Size: 1121 KB
- Print Length: 39 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: StoryADay.org; 1 edition (August 8, 2012)
- Publication Date: August 8, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008VEXY5U
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,823,357 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Breaking Writers' Block: A StoryADay.org Guide Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Shelly Miller, author of Tornado Valley: Huntsville's Havoc
The suggestion for changing clothing really was surprising. Never thought about it, but another treat. For Drink, wine is a special treat of mine. That has been a lovely way of writing.
This guide opened my eyes to things that I had not considered, such as the pressure that a James Patterson, Stephen King, Lee Child or other successful writer might be under.
There are so many wonderful options. I kept highlighting favorites as I read.
Truly - this is a wonderful tool. One that I am glad that I have to reach for when the road blocks get in the way.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Writing Skills
- Books > Self-Help > Creativity
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Education & Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing Skills
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help > Creativity