Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 20, 2017
Didn't personally care for it. Seems to indicate that as blessings come along and good things happen, they are offset by challenges or bad things.
I don't buy into that theory. May work for some, but I didn't get very far before I stopped reading.
Maybe I just haven't gotten to the 'good part' yet. Others seem to love it
on February 11, 2016
This book is brilliant. It gave me a new perspective on life, spirituality and consciousness. It's based on research and science and spirituality at the same time, it offers balance, giving insights to the seeker and scientist. The book has great real life examples that I could relate to very well.

The best book on spirituality I have found, it covers everything that interests me.
on June 7, 2017
I absolutely LOVE this book! I purchased it for a friend who loves it and she purchased a copy for her son. GREAT book!
on June 16, 2013
This book by Dr. Demartini has truly changed my life. I have attended many seminars and read hundreds of self help book in the past few years. This book has helped me to link it all together. To see the Devine order in my life from all positive and negative events, to live from true presence and to pursue my dreams and making this world a better place by being my loving and grateful self.

Thanks John for a great read!
on September 30, 2016
Because this book is received with love, it has left me with a profound hunger to continue my search for the genius that lies Within...
Kind & sincere regards, Craig A Miller, from South Australia.
Musicman60@live.com
on September 14, 2016
My friends tell me I'm an achiever, I smile and hug them and tell them we all are, because it"s a choice. Dr. Demartini is way more eloquent in explaining why and what you must do to live your best life. Great read! Can"t wait to- do my first Quantum Collapse!
on January 15, 2014
I love how Dr. Demartini helps you see the good and bad in every situation. It may be some what shocking for people expecting to find someting to help them achieve perfect happines through reading, but it does help to become more grateful, more confident and to understand that every situation is perfect, just as it is.
on December 16, 2016
Excellent. Not the same spiritual growth info
on March 23, 2015
This book is so insightful! The ideas presented and the doors that are opened are amazing!
on June 2, 2016
John F. Demartini is a true life change educator, read this book and change your game