Breakthrough Photography 77mm X4 6-Stop ND Filter For Camera Lenses, Neutral Density Professional Photography Filter With Lens Cloth, MRC16, SCHOTT B270 Glass, Nanotec, Ultra-Slim, Weather-Sealed
|Price:||$173.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WORLDS SHARPEST AND MOST COLOR NEUTRAL ND: From the moment you pick up X4 ND you’ll immediately feel the craftsmanship and quality. X4 ND maintains a very well controlled and flat transmission all the way throughout the visible spectrum and into IR, delivering the worlds most color neutral results.
- MRC16 OPTICAL COATING: 16 Layer Multi-Resistance Coated to significantly reduce lens flare and ghosting while making the filter Anti-Scratch, Reduce Reflection, Water Repellent, Increase Surface Durability, Oil & Dust Resistant. All these fantastic attributes are essential for working effectively outdoors. Our proprietary MRC coating is structurally harder than the glass itself and the reduced reflections improve the efficiency since less light is lost.
- NANOTEC®: In addition to state-of-the-art MRC, our optical engineers developed new nano coating layer technology, called nanotec®, from the ground up to repel dirt, water and other elements by beading rather than absorbing and smearing. Set in our workhorse and built to withstand extreme wind, salt water, dust and other abrasive conditions and elements.
- FITMENT: Compatible with all 77mm camera lenses. Your lens thread size will be printed underneath your lens cap or written somewhere on the lens barrel. Make sure you order the correct size otherwise it will not fit your lens.
- 25 YEARS SUPPORT: Guaranteed to be free from craftsmanship defects for 25 years. When you activate your 25 Year Ironclad Guarantee online we associate your X4 serial number to you, so any future discussions on this unique filter are tracked, issues recorded and all that stuff which goes into future product design.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Package Height||1.1 x 4.1 x 4.2 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.25 pounds|
77mm X4 6-Stop ND (Neutral Density) Filter For Camera Lenses - Breakthrough Photography
Featuring SCHOTT Superwhite B270 optical glass made in Germany, MRC16, and nanotec® nano coatings, the X4 ND is among the most color neutral filters available to photographers. The 6-stop X4 ND features an incredibly durable weather-sealed traction frame that makes getting filters on-and-off a whole lot easier.
Constructed of high quality brass CNC machined with our signature traction frame, the X4 ND is easier than ever to attach and remove securely, even with gloves on in cold conditions.
Guaranteed to be free from craftsmanship defects for 25 years.
- MRC16 to reduce reflection and to increase surface durability
- X4 ND is the most color neutral and has the flattest transmission curve of any ND filter, guaranteed.
- 25 years support
- SCHOTT Superwhite B270 optical glass made in Germany
- Nano coating layer technology, called nanotec®
- Durable weather-sealed traction frame
- 1 x 77mm X4 6-Stop ND Filter
- Plastic Storage Case
- 1 x Lens Cloth
25 Year Guarantee
We stand behind all our products 100%. Each and every filter is guaranteed to be free of craftsmanship defects for a period of 25 years.
- USA-based customer service
- phone support
- email support
- live chat support
Top Customer Reviews
I ordered your X4 10-Stop ND filter a little while back and I just wanted to let you know that it's been an absolute revelation for me. Up until now, I've been a strict B+W user for my filters (I tend to be a pretty intense brand loyalist once I find one I like.) but when decided to experiment with long exposure photography, I purchased the B+W XS Pro Multicolored 10-Stop ND and I was just horribly disappointed by the severe color cast on my images to the extent that I just had to return it and I questioned my decision to experiment with long exposure photography altogether.
I had never even heard of Breakthrough Photography before, but some of the stuff I read about your products looked promising so I decided to take a plunge. Suffice it to say that I have been massively impressed by the quality of the X4 10-Stop filter across the board, not only in the quality of the image, but across the entire build of the product. I've just ordered an X4 6-Stop, a 52-77mm step up ring, and once I have the money I will be ordering the X4 3-Stop to complete the set and a Circular Polarizer to replace my B+W CPL as well. The absolutely insane part about all this is that your stuff not only blows the competition out of the water, but pretty much does it at the same freaking price!
I know that most emails tend to be people complaining about stuff so I just wanted to send this to let you know how much I appreciate your company's products and the clear commitment to quality and innovation. Over time, I'm even planning to replace all of my B+W protective filters with Breakthrough Photography replacements as well. It's just really great to have found a company that I feel that I can really trust to bring not compromise, quality products to the market at competitive prices.
You've got yourself a loyal brand convert and I hope to see even more amazing products in the future. Now please release a filter pouch so I can keep my filers in branded swag instead of this third party branded stuff. :D
In short, please keep up the awesome work!
The build quality and image quality it produces belie its price. I honestly can't say enough about how pleased I am with this filter, so I'll let the results speak for themselves.
This is an image taken at Goat Rock Beach along the Sonoma Coast. This image is straight-out-of-camera with absolutely no adjustments save for converting from raw to jpg and resizing it for the web.
-24mm full-frame; f/22; 20 seconds
-In-camera white balance at 6600K
-Note the lack of vignetting