- Publisher: Houghton Mifflin Co (J) (January 1960)
- ISBN-10: 0395065615
- ISBN-13: 978-0395065617
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,527,847 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Breakthroughs in Science: Hardcover – January, 1960
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This book is aimed towards grammar school children, but I as an adult gleaned previously unknown information from it. It's well-written (well, what else do you expect from Asimov?) and entertaining and the reader will learn from it. This is a great reference book and all classrooms should have a copy.
Much as I enjoyed this book, I'll be donating it to the library so that someone else can glean information from it.