|Price:||$11.19 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$1.80 (14%)|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $1.99 shipping
Breast Milk Freezer Pack, 2.7 oz (80ml) Bottles (Pack of 12)
- Safe for collection, feeding, refrigeration, and/or freezing of breastmilk.
- Compatible with all Medela breastpumps for pumping directly into the container.
- Bulk pack of 12 containers for easy storage in freezer or fridge.
- Special FDA gradeBisphenol-A (BPA) free plastic, designed to retain breastmilk beneficial properties
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I always make sure my mother in law/nanny has 12 frozen Medela (2.5 oz) containers of milk at her place (in deep freeze) in case my baby needs a "snack" if I am running late to pick him up after work.
Oh, and they are BPA-free. Bonus.
I highly recommend these.
* You won't have to worry about leaking bags (I've had one bag leak so far)
* I like the small size. I always had odd amounts in the bags because I didn't want to freeze more than a few ounces at a time so none goes to waste later.
* They are compatible with my pump-in-style Medela pump.
* They are free-standing, unlike bags. Easy to pour milk into.
* They are compatible with Medela nipples. Just heat a freezer bottle and add a nipple. Unlike bags which would take an extra step to thaw, plus pour out of the bag... which is another opportunity to spill it, and you're left with a messy bag.
* They are reusable - a definite plus.
* They fit perfectly in a Set of 4 Medium Clip Boxes (Clear/Soft Fern) (5.375"D x 6.625"W x 11"H) . 15 of these bottles will fit perfectly in this bin in the freezer. They also stack well, and the boxes fit perfectly in my freezer. I have a post-it label on the end of the box, letting hubby know which box is the oldest so he knows what milk to use first. I also find these plastic boxes at Target, Publix, and they are probably available at any other big box store, too. I used to store milk in the Lasinoh freezer bags, and then put those bags in a gallon-size ziplock bag, which wasn't a very good idea. Then I used those plastic boxes to put the freezer bags in, which was better. These bottles in the plastic bin is perfect.
* Easy to label. They have a place on the side to write information, but I use big post-it note labels, wrapped around the bottle and secured with a wire twist-tie (easier to read).Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I use this as bottles also for pumping into! The caps are very communion and are universal for most bottles.Published 4 days ago by ADRIAN CLEAVENGER
1 Worked great with the medela pump
2 Measurements on side of bottle made it easy to keep track of quantity
3 Place to write date/quantity etc with Sharpie... Read more
These work really well and are the perfect size for the bottle brushes. I've been very happy with being able to reuse them.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Great for newborns just starting to take a bottle. Perfect amount.
Great for freezing as the bags can be tricky. Read more
Much easier than the breastmilk storage bag. They screw right into the pump and then cap it once done. Straight into the freezer. Read morePublished 2 months ago by bessiedarlin : )
Love these! Fit on my pump, is a great size for collecting colostrum, and easy to wash! Haven't frozen them (I freeze in syringes and bags), but for collecting and storing in the... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Clara
I love using theses over freezer bags! Great quality, have held up well being frozen over and over again. have saved me a ton of money! Perfect freezing size.Published 2 months ago by Adrien Pfeil