- Series: Clinics in Human Lactation
- Paperback: 59 pages
- Publisher: Hale Pub.; 1 edition (June 1, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 098152575X
- ISBN-13: 978-0981525754
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 0.2 x 8.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,151,974 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Breastfeeding After Breast and Nipple Procedures: A Guide for Healthcare Professionals (Clinics in Human Lactation) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Diana West, I.B.C.L.C., is a board certified lactation consultant and retired accredited La Leche League Leader.