- Series: Breastfeeding (Book 5)
- Hardcover: 981 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 5 edition (December 15, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0815126158
- ISBN-13: 978-0815126157
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 1.8 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 11 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #816,118 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Breastfeeding: A Guide for the Medical Profession, Fifth Edition 5th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Showing 1-8 of 11 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It covers a very extensive index, and it does it with great depth.
I recommend this book if you are a medical student, a pediatrician, or an Ob-Gyn.
This is what we should have been taught about breast feeding.
It will empower you to really know breastfeedig, and help your patients.