- Series: Family & Relationships
- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 1 edition (November 18, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 007159857X
- ISBN-13: 978-0071598576
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.9 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (242 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #25,855 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
The Breastfeeding Mother's Guide to Making More Milk: Foreword by Martha Sears, RN (Family & Relationships) Paperback – November 18, 2008
See the Best Books of 2017 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Diana West, IBCLC, is a board certified lactation consultant in private practice and author of Defining Your Own Success: Breastfeeding After Breast Reduction Surgery.
Lisa Marasco, M.A., IBCLC, is a board certified lactation consultant both in private practice and for WIC and contributing author to the Core Curriculum for Lactation Consultant Practice.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?