- Paperback: 286 pages
- Publisher: Summit Books (January 1, 1979)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0671400959
- ISBN-13: 978-0671400958
- Product Dimensions: 11.1 x 8.4 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,326,188 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Breasts: Women Speak about Their Breasts and Their Lives Paperback – January 1, 1979
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top Customer Reviews
The book is amaznig it has a lot of pictures of ACTUAL breasts, and how they really look like, not like playboys or porn stars, but of real regular everyday breasts, all pictures are in b&w.
Each Chapter is a different woman talking about her breasts and how they affected her life, whether because they were to small/big/heavy/noticeably/get int he way or many other things and it touches many subjet such as breast reduction, augmentation, cancer, bras
I would give it 6 starts, but there isn't such option :-/
It is a great book, I am really glad I got it.