Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 75 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 78 reviews
on June 2, 2014
The bag is actually 55" long, which was too short for my purposes. Other than that it's good quality and get the job done.
on August 19, 2015
Purchased this to protect some uniforms while traveling and it was perfect. Didn't want to spend a ton of money for something that was only going to be used a couple of times and I'm glad I didn't. Yes, it's lightweight and made of cheap material but I can say it's gone through a couple of airports and even the US Postal Service with no damage or malfunctions- still holding up great. Bottom line: Of course I wouldn't use this to store my wedding dress, but for something short-term or just to get garments from Point A to Point B, I'd say save your money and purchase this.
on December 2, 2016
I'm very disappointed in this garment bag. I bought this for my son who is in the Army. He needed a bag for his dress uniform. The bag never even made it through his first flight without being ripped along the zipper.
on June 8, 2017
An inexpensive way to keep garments clean and protected for storage. The bag has enough room to accommodate my puffy winter coat and has a nice sturdy zipper. I think I will buy more if them.
on June 10, 2017
Used this to hold rolls of gift wrap. Zipper is sturdy. So is the bag. PRICE, SIZE, DURABILITY Just right for what I intended.
on August 13, 2014
Cheap and functional. Has survived four plane trips placed in overhead.
on January 12, 2014
After finding that my old Tux still fit after forever, I decided to store it in a better bag. This is it!
on December 30, 2014
I understand that the price is very low, which is why I didn't mind how thin the material was. The main problem with this product was that my zipper fell off after only a couple uses, which deemed the bag unusable. It would be okay for a few uses, but if you're looking for a durable bag then look for something more expensive.
on November 5, 2013
Bought this garment bag for my Army Service Uniform [Dress Blues] so that I could use a trousers hanger that clips the cuffs of the trousers and then they hang straight down, keeping the crease crisp and sharp versus folding the legs over a regular hanger. Works just like I envisioned due to the 60" length. Great item for protecting pants without the folds!
on October 26, 2014
It's breathable like I wanted, but I didn't realize it wasn't gussetted so it would smash the faux fur or full skirted dress I wanted it for. It would be good for flatter items still like a wool coat, suit or slacks, but nothing with volume.