|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$8.99 - $36.19 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Brief 84% Nylon, 16% Spandex, Water-Resistant Lining 82.2% Viscose, 17.8% Cotton
- Value Pack of 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 Assorted Colors. The quantity show in the picture which is the quantity in the package. The soft, stretchy fiber blend offers all-day comfort
- Inner leak-proof lining, excellent for days with menstrual cycle heavy flow, post partum bleeding or urinary incontinence
- It serves as extra protection from leaks. You need to add the pad/tampon. The underwear protects you if there is an overflow from the pad/tampon.
- Machine wash/hand wash and air dry. There is special material under the water proof lining. Don't even put them on tumble dryer. That will be damaged.
Customers who bought this item also bought
This protective period panty has a water-resistant lining from the gusset all the way to the waistline to prevent any unexpected leakage. Really a god-sent for menstrual period, post-partum bleeding or for ladies with incontinence issue, no more mess on mattress or embarrassing stains on pants. Machine washable.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B017SP877W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 9, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I had my menses come while I was asleep and after showering I put on the Yoyi underwear with my Lunette menstrual cup. They were just as comfortable as my usual underwear. When I have my menses I like to wear tighter underwear to keep my menstrual pad's in place and from slipping forward or backward. Since I was staying at home for the day I decided to see what these underwear could do. The first day of my menses can be very heavy and I felt that this was the best way to see if these underwear could be worn in public.
The underwear were very comfortable and just like wearing regular underwear. There was no sliding or feeling like I was sitting on a menstrual pad. The underwear aren't padded or bulky. They are no thicker than regular underwear and if someone saw them they would not suspect you had your menses.
I did end up having to leave the house for a kid related adventure and had no access to a restroom to empty my cup. I did feel a little wetness and when I got home I went immediately to the bathroom. The leakage didn't go through the underwear and did not stain my clothing.
I wore these all through my menses with my menstrual cup and had zero issues. I am very pleased with these and would definitely buy more.
The interior lining part washed clean and did not stain at all. The underwear did not shrink at all when I washed them. They required no special care like my menstrual pads. There was no bunching or problems with the fabric after going through the washer or dryer.
I have also worn these when exercising. I've taken up a very sweaty and hard exercise regime. Usually I'd use a very thin liner for sweat between my legs. I wore these underwear and they worked great to keep me from getting those odd looking sweat lines you see in your creases when you work out really hard.
In my pictures I have included a picture of the underwear the before washing (The gray pair), and the underwear (purple & black) after washing. I also included a picture of my leakage with my menstrual cup and the opposite side of the underwear you can see that it did not leak through the underwear.
I received these underwear for free from Yoyi in exchange for an honest review. All opinions and experiences are my own.
* THEY ARE NOT ABSORBENT AND DO NOT TAKE THE PLACE OF A PAD OR TAMPON: I have a very heavy flow and often leak through my tampon. I usually wear a pad as backup, but I hate the bulky 'diaper' feeling of pads. So with these, I feel like I'm wearing regular underwear and I don't have to worry about stains going thru to my pants if I do leak. However, when you do leak, you can feel the wetness right against you. These don't wick away the wetness or anything like that - in fact, if you do leak, you'll want to take them right off and put a dry pair on. (I've been carrying extras on my really heavy days)
* YOU CAN HEAR THE PLASTIC: they have plastic inside (between the layer that touches you and the outside layer) and you CAN hear it when you walk. It's not very loud, but I can hear it - like a faint rustling noise. You can't hear it at all if you're wearing shorts or pants, but I wouldn't advise wearing these underwear alone (like with a skirt) - you'll hear the plastic!
* NO DRYER: speaking of the plastic, I accidentally threw them in the dryer and the plastic part inside shrank up, but not the cloth/underwear part, so now they are 'gathered' in the crotch area. Oops!
* THEY'RE HOT: and again with the plastic issues, they do retain heat. It's slight during the day (it's winter though!), but at night, I've woken up with a really sweaty bum/crotch a few times - yuck.
* SIZING: these run true to size. Reviews said they run small, but that was not my experience. I'm 5'7", 150 lbs and I usually wear a 7 in the hipster style of Hanes/Fruit of the Loom. I ordered an XL in these and these mesh ones are way too big. They fit like a size 9/10. I should have gotten the L. (However, I ordered a L in the Jacquard version of these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GPIZL90/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and they were too small. I don't know if those ran small or these ran big - I should have just stuck with ordering different sizes of the same kind instead of trying both out. Now I have a too-big pair and a too small pair. Totally frustrating.
Overall, I did like them and besides being too tight, they do work. It's so nice to walk around and sleep at night without wearing a pad. However, I can't see me wanting to wear these in the summer (my bum's going to melt!), plus I'd really like something that wicks moisture away. So in the end, I wouldn't have spent the $ to buy these-I would have tried out Thinx or something similar. Which is what I'm going to do now...