Black Rapid Breathe Camera Shoulder Sling Strap Ultra Comfortable Padded for Extreme Long Time Wear without Causing Fatigue with A Bonus ZAYKiR Tether Strap
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cross-Body Strap for Right-Handed Users; FR-5 FastenR Breathe, Soft Pouch,
- Places Camera Upside-Down Against Waist; Allows Easy and Fast Access to Camera
- •Nylon Webbing, 65.8" Adjustable Length; Moisture-Wicking, 3.3" Wide Shoulder Pad
- Spring-Loaded Bumper Locks for Camera; Dual Harness with Second Strap, CoupleR
- Durable, CR-3 ConnectR Locking Carabiner; Brad Breathe Stabilizing Strap, Bonus ZAYKiR Tether Strap
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Grip Type: Curve
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was hesitant about purchasing the BR RS-Sport Strap because I was afraid it could potentially come loose too easily. In the first few months I have been using the strap, I have not noticed any slippage of the mount connected to the camera. The clip is on a swivel so there's no additional "twisting" tension on the mount. I did purchase the Tether kit, and use one tether and one of the clips as an auxillery/emergency strap, so I have complete piece of mind.
Also, I had to return the slimmer version for the standard one. I am a larger guy and the slim strap was too short and a bit snug, but the regular strap is perfect, so unless you have a smaller frame, consider the standard size over the slim version. If unsure, get the standard one.
Most recent customer reviews
For many years I've carried my Canon SLR cameras with the traditional, included-in-the-box,...Read more