- Series: The Stone Age Institute Press Pulbication Series
- Hardcover: 350 pages
- Publisher: Stone Age Institute Press; Text is Free of Markings edition (November 12, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0979227615
- ISBN-13: 978-0979227615
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 1 x 11.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,785,642 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Breathing Life into Fossils: Taphonomic Studies in Honor of C.K. (Bob) Brain (The Stone Age Institute Press Pulbication Series) Text is Free of Markings Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The high quality papers would form a significant introduction to this field or a summary of modern techniques for academic coursework or for advanced professionals. Summing Up: Highly recommended. Upper-division undergraduates through researchers/faculty. (E. Delson, CUNY Herbert H. Lehman College Choice)
About the Author
edited by Travis R Pickering, Kathy Schick and Nicholas Toth
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|