Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 2, 2014
These boots have been wonderful!! I was very pleasantly surprised that they actually fit my calves without being wide calve! My calves measure about 16 inches in curcumfrence and these fit without any problem! So to any skinny legged girls that's something to be aware of! I love the look of them! They look higher quality than they are and the color is great! My only complaint is the smell, they have a very rubbery man made smell to them. And I don't really get the feeling it will fade with time. So who knows, but overall I Love them!
on February 9, 2015
I bought this for a snk cosplay and it amazing, especially for the price. I'm 5'4 and weight 117 pounds and I ordered a size 8 and its fits well but I did notice it was a little..big. Idk I guess I'm not used to wearing boots but I highly recommend these boots! I took some photos to help any of you to decide ((:
on March 4, 2014
First, my measurements: I am 5'2", and I have muscular / thick calves (15.5"). These fit over the knee, and I was able to wear them over some skinny jeans (very tight fit). I wear a medium width 6.5 size shoe. These boots fit perfectly over all, and they were true to size in the foot area.

I bought the brown colored ones, and they are fine. They do have a rubber-like odor when you first purchase them, but the smell has faded (I have had mine about three weeks now). I have asked some people how they look (did they look too cheap, etc), I was told they look like $40 boots. I wear them as a casual boot during the day with jeans and t-shirt. I can see in the spring-time wearing a sundress with them. I do not foresee attempting to dress these up for an evening look...unless you're under 25 years of age, then maybe. However, a grown woman trying to look classy should really keep with a more elegant look for the evening. These should probably only be for casual wear.

They are comfortable to walk in. They are warm over pants / leggings. Man-made materials, with a slightly fuzzy inside, made them nice on a cooler day. However, I haven't worn them outside in weather under 40 F, and where I live we don't get anything but rain in the winter.

They are holding up fine, and I have been told I look cute when I have them on. I only paid $20 for mine, so it was a good deal. They came quick, packed neatly, and there was nothing wrong with them.
on August 25, 2013
I bought these for my Shingeki no Kyojin costume, as they were the most affordable riding boots that looked similar to the ones worn in the show. I think they will work perfectly for that purpose, but I can see wearing them in an everyday outfit as well. I do wish that the boot was just a tad tighter, but I do have pretty small calves. They also hit slightly below the top of my knee, and I wish they went slightly above my knee instead, but all in all I'm very happy with this purchase. The material of the boot does have an odor, but it pretty much just smells as you would expect fake leather to smell, I'm sure I can find a way to air them out anyway. When selecting a size, I would go with your exact foot measurement, I am usually a 9-10 and I ordered a 9. They fit my foot well and seem comfortable enough.
1414 comments| 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 7, 2014
I bought these for my Eren Jaeger cosplay and they fit really well! I love them and wear them with skinny jeans and other outfits. I should have gotten them in brown but oh well. Instead of spending $60+ dollars on cosplay boots, buy these. I let my friend borrow these momentarily while we limped to get her band-aids because of her terrible "official attack on titan cosplay boot", I can assure you these are so much better. These boots are much cheaper and way more comfortable. I wore these for 2 days straight with no blisters. They only have a minor, odd smell when you get them but that clears out. Believe me, if you want to cosplay anyone from SNK, buy these. Do not waste your time with those ridiculously expensive and highly uncomfortable boots.
on February 26, 2014
As I read other reviews I noticed that many people talked about a horrible smell. My boots smelled like new shoes when they came! And that's the only smell I noticed. The foot portion fits extremely well, but they are very narrow. My feet are a bit wide where my toes are (is this the pad of your foot?) so I did have small blisters on my pinky toes. I also have an uncomfortable rub on only my right ankle (I've worn them once, maybe my jeans were tucked in weird) so I had to be careful when I walked in them. However, based on the fact that they are VERY cheap for a boot this high (hits right on the bottom of my knee cap) and look like they are really good quality (the pictures from the company don't do the black pair justice, I saw them in stores before I found them online and they were selling for fifty dollars. They were so comfortable I almost paid 50 for them!). I got quite a few compliments on them, and I love that they are so simple (but still look great!).

I also noticed a lot of people have different random complaints about their pair.. I would like to assume this is because we are paying almost half off then in stores! So maybe this company is selling the boots with minor problems this cheap? Think of it as a Marshall's store perhaps. You get your brand names, but the stitching isn't in a straight line, or the top is way more see through in one spot then another. There is a reason these are so cheap, so maybe I got lucky with a pair that don't stink but one ankle is tighter than the other? Something to think about!

******REVIEW UPDATE. The boots are perfectly comfortable on my feet and ankles. My jeans WERE folded weird! Oops! I just make sure to wear leggings, or really tight jeans, and make sure if I wear long socks that they aren't bunched up towards the ankles.
on February 28, 2015
Here's the good and bad:
Height - I have long legs (36" inseam) so bought these knowing they would hit just under my knee, which I like, and they do. If you have shorter legs, these could hit at an awkward spot mid-knee
Knee opening - the opening is wide so the tops of these boots do flare out a bit (instead of hugging tight). I personally like this, makes my knees and thighs look so skinny!! The boots do not slouch on me so no complaints here.
Calf width - I have athletic calves, but not so much that I've ever needed to order wide calf boots. These are perfect in the calf and easily fit over jeans without slouching.
The overall look - these boots look cheaper than I expected. I still like them, they are very plain and basic, they go with everything and seem to be holding up well, but doubt that they will wow anyone.
The smell - there is a bit of a rubber-like smell at first. My boyfriend walked in the house after I opened the box and immediately asked "What smells?". However I sprayed them with weather protector and let dry overnight and the smell isn't there anymore.
The tread - Here is my big issue...these boots are downright dangerous to wear on any snow or ice. There is zero tread on the sole and a bit of tread on the heel. I have to make a conscious effort to not slip and fall when wearing these on anything but a dry surface. So these will not be my snow day boots.
If you get them for a good price, they are a great deal, but due to the tread and overall look, I think I could have done better.
on November 3, 2016
I didn't expect very much because of the price. Actually they're cute although cheaply made. But my reasoning for giving only 2 stars is because of the AWFUL, STRONG CHEMICAL SMELL THAT DOES SMELL LIKE GASOLINE!!!! I thought the previous reviews were exaggerated a bit until opened the amazon shipping box....YOU CAN SMELL IT BEFORE OPENING THE BOX THE BOOTS ARE IN. Seriously, this is a little concerning. What's with the intense chemical smell????
on January 9, 2014
Let me begin by saying that I have scoured every store online and have looked everywhere at riding style boots to wear with leggings and jeans. I have looked at prices as low as these at $40 and as high as $600. I must say that as picky as I am, I am impressed at how great these look considering how inexpensive they are. I have been nervously awaiting their arrival and fully expected to be disappointed considering these are the cheapest I have seen and normally would have written them off. There was something about how they are shaped that I thought I just had to give them a try.

I just received the box 5 minutes ago and they do stink when you open them. They smell like glue or rubber. I can imagine that this smell will go away and I am going to try to wipe them down. As they are not leather I am sure it won't be a problem.

The boots have stitching along the seam of the sole which makes them look much nicer.

I have naturally large muscular calves. No matter how thin I get my calf muscles seem to stay right between 15-3/4" and almost 16" at the widest point. These are a little big on me and larger around the ankles but they will be cozy to wear with socks. I haven't worn them out yet so I may update my review later but my initial reaction is pleasantly surprised!
on January 12, 2016
Amazing boots!

I am usually size 5 but i gamble with this 5.5 boots since it is very affordably priced. This boots exceeded my expectation. I thought it would not be this beautiful but it came out so perfect. They look higher quality than they are and the color is great. I was very pleasantly surprised that they actually fit my calve, my feet. True, it smells but not strong, I think it will just fade in time. So far my favorite pair of boots. Perfect for cold, rainy and snowy days. For those who are thinking of getting this, grab it. It soooo good for its price.
review image review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.