- Speed Weighing - Magnetic damping brings the pointer to rest with minimum amount of swings
- Operation - After placing the balance on a smooth, flat surface, slide the weights up into the slot on the respective beam (center and behind), and into the zero position.
- Zeroing - With all sliding weights in zero position, the pointer should be near zero. For exact zero, adjust the knurled knob, which is located at the left end of the beam.
- Attachment Weights - Three pre-calibrated attachment weights are included to extend the weighing range.
- Durable Construction - Three beam made of high quality aluminum alloy. The ground agate plane improves accuracy and lengthens life of operation
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sold by: Scale Warehouse and More
Have one to sell?
Brecknell MB2610 Mechanical Triple Beam Pan Balance, 2610g Capacity, 0.1g Readability
|Price:||$129.99 & FREE Shipping|
Only 6 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by MNM Scales.
2 new from $129.99
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Item Weight||5 pounds|
|Overall Height||5.5 inches|
|Overall Length||18 inches|
|Overall Width||3 inches|
|Size||2610g Capacity, 0.1g Readability|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Also Shopped For
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
The MB2610 mechanical triple beam balance is suitable for physics and chemistry experiments, analytical weighing in chemical works, medical hygiene weighing, foodstuff, agriculture, textiles, electronics, mines, scientific research institutions, high school science labs, universities, colleges and more. It is a low cost, durable weighing solution for items up to 2610 grams with a 0.1 gram accuracy.
There are no customer reviews yet.