Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 48 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 54 reviews
on July 13, 2013
I bought this watch through a friend of mine in the US which was then brought to India. From the looks of it, it was very good but that was all what was good about it. First of all, the band.... the worst band I have ever seen. I believe even lower priced watches have a better band. The band started crumpling the moment I wore it. Anyways, I am willing to let that go given that bands can be replaced. But, after I had worn it for about 20 mins, the glass fell off from the top of the watch... imagine my frustration. I couldn't get hold of the glass after that.
I am in India and I can't even get it replaced because the cost of sending it to the US for replacement is more than the cost of the watch. Worst is that this is now gone to the dumps - well, money down the drain.
Atleast it did teach me a good lesson on what to trust next time.
on January 29, 2013
When this watch arrived, I opened the box, left all the wrappings on it and immediately printed out RMA and instructions. It looked like an alarm clock. However, when my wife got home, she urged me to try it on and I've been wearing it since. It's big, but so readable and well-styled that it makes the perfect watch for daily use. Not like many of my other watches with multiple dials, these dials simply are clocks for places of your choice. So I have East Coast time and London at a glance. Very glad I did not return it.
on August 14, 2013
OK, if you don't want a big watch, don't go here. I love that it is huge, and have had nothing but compliments. And I have no use for a watch that can track the time in three time zones. But I think it is cool in spite of the fact that this feature is useless to me. I think it irritates friends when I tell them what time it is in London, but that is part of the fun.
Note that the band is a little short. I have a relatively small wrist, so it isn't an issue for me. But it is close to too short even for me. If you have a large wrist, you might need a longer band.
The first one I bought was defective - the crystal fell out of the case - but Amazon replaced it right away so no worries. The new one seems fine, so I'm staying at 5 stars.
on May 9, 2014
The size is exactly what I want... the only problem I have the It came damaged. The casing was scratched and in the bigger dial "what looks to be a simple sticker" was not applied right. Its torn off. I have tried contacting the supplier for a refund or exchange but I have not heard anything back yet and its been a week and a half since first attempts. It is a good looking watch just disappointed with my results. The company should take more pride in there products. :/
on December 7, 2016
The watch is horrible, first of all the watch was dead upon delivery. So, I had to purchase a battry for the watch. Then, the time wasn't accurate. The sad part is I purchased 3 of these watches. And they all came dead! Come on guy, really? I would not suggest these watches to anyone
on August 13, 2013
The watch is very nice, but the watchband leaves a lot to be desired. I needed a three-zone watch that could be adjusted without an engineering degree, and this fits the bill to a tee. The watchband on the other hand leaves a lot to be desired. Cheaply made and sized for a child, I can barely get it on my wrist (which is considered narrow for a man). I will have to buy a new watchband to make it fit. Which, because of it's unusual width, can be a pain in the neck.
on March 1, 2013
The face fell off the first day both times! The first time, i thought someone lost the lens of their eyeglasses until my friend asked me to look at my brand spankin' new watch. Pretty funny. But, not as funny as after i received a new on a day later (great customer service Amazon!) and my boss said "i thought you sent that back". I said i did and this one seems better. I reached in my shirt pocket and it came flying off again! Third won't be a charm, there is a reason its' inexpensive and on sale!! Stay away!
on January 19, 2014
This is definitely one of my favorite watches doing movies. The only reason I don't give it a five star rating is because in the beginning the band was a little stiff and it took a few days for to be comfortable on my wrist but I love this watch, I hate taking it off. You should be warned also that this is a very large watch. The watch gets a lot of compliments and I think it's a really good deal for the price.
on November 13, 2012
The watch itself its pretty nice, however its not resistant at all. I accidentaly dropped it once from my hand to a wooden floor and it was torn apart. Machinery inside just crashed into pieces.
on August 25, 2013
If you like watches that people look at and go "Bro, why the heck is your watch the size of the moon?" than this baby is for you.

This watch has it's own twitter account
This watch looked awkwardly bored during the VMA's
This watch was thinking about what time it was in two other time zones

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.