Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 15, 2014
I got this for father's day. 2 weeks after I got it, I assume the battery died. I knocked on it's face with one hand with wearing it on my other arm. The hands and face came off the spindle of the watch. My wife ordered this for me well in advance and we cannot return it because it has been more than 30 days. Breda's watch repair service would repair it but it is cheaper to buy another new watch. I won't be doing this as the craftmanship of this one was so poor.

On the positive side it is inexpensive and looks really nice. Be careful not to let it hit anything though, the face may fall off.
on February 5, 2014
I picked this watch for looks, color, and cost. once received it was very light, and felt good on my wrist. I have not own this watch for very long, (1wk). so far it keeps good time,and strap maintains it shape.
on August 26, 2014
For the price, the watch is very nice. Clean colorful look with some heft to it. I have a relatively small wrist so I have to use the second to last hole in the strap. The only thing that I would like to have seen was a calendar day indicator and have the dial or watch hands glow in the dark. At night the watch has no visibility unless viewed in a light.
on July 31, 2014
This watch is much too large for my hand. I would send it back but I paid so little for it, it isn't worth the hassle.
on July 13, 2014
Inexpensive watch, but works very well and looks fashionable.
on September 15, 2014
Bought this as a Christmas gift for my son. So Hoping he loves it.
I have to wait to find out. :)

This watch fell apart the first time my son wore it. Very sad......will not buy again and only 30 day return.
on March 12, 2015
The watch broke within a few days of receiving it. The face with the numbers and the watch hands all simply came apart.
on May 24, 2015
I liked the watch very much, but it broke within 3 weeks of me receiving it.
on April 30, 2014
I bought this as a kick-around watch and wound up with a wristwatch I really like.
It's large on the wrist as most of the newer designs are, but not overly so. It's
light weight due to the materials it's made out of, so you can wear it all day without
feeling like you have a brick tied to the end of you're arm. If you don't need day/date
or other fancy features and just want "a watch" this fills the bill nicely.
on April 23, 2015
Full compliance with the description.Beautiful and high quality watches.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.