Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by The Lone Bellow PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on March 26, 2013
Very pretty and looks very similar to a MK watch. It is large so only for women who like the big watches. I love the clear band as it matches everything. I have had this for just a few days and have already gotten compliments on it! The sparkly number marks stand out. I don't like too much bling but these are just enough sparkle. I highly recommend!
on April 13, 2013
I like this nice watch very elegant. Just a little big for my wrist size but looks good quality and macth with everything.
on October 6, 2012
I have been searching for this watch to replace an old watch I loved. This one is even nicer. Love It!!
on August 21, 2012
Me encanto el producto, todo estuvo muy bie, es hermoso y de excelente calidad, no tuve ningún problema ni nada por el estilo, estoy muy contenta con mi compra!
on November 28, 2012
I bought this watch and liked it a lot from the pictures. When it arrived, I was happily surprised! It is the bold boyfriend watch that is in style and made so well! Looks like it cost so much more!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.