We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Highest standard quartz movement
- Large black dial with yellow hour markers, yellow seconds marker; thick luminous house and minute hands
- Thick black bezel with yellow tachymeter readings
- Sturdy black rubber band with yellow stitch design
- Not water resistant
A creative collective with a shared appreciation for design that tells more than one story. We believe in the freedom of self-expression through style. Breda was born when we poured our collective imagination and expertise into designing watches inspired by a global lens. An eclectic unit of ambitious artists, designers, business-brains, photographers, innovators and style rebels, we've come together to create pieces that intrigue, inspire and challenge the expected.
Our process of creation is our own unique alchemy. A key principle is that of discovery: we live contemporary culture, explore the past and dream up the future, scour the world's fashion stages and streets to challenge and inspire each other's imaginations. Then we design.
We work with global partners to source the latest materials. With meticulous attention to detail, each innovative product is born with the purpose of transcending the ordinary.
The Justin watch by Breda is perfect for the sporty casual guy. The yellow hour markers against the black dial allow for easy time keeping. The black bezel with yellow tachymeter readings adds an element of masculine style. The thick rubber band with yellow stitching fits any size wrist.
- Product Dimensions: 3.6 x 3.6 x 3.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- ASIN: B00C9S6ZYG
- Item model number: 9307-yellow
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 29, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Breda|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||48 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||14 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought it as a hard knocks watch when working on my RV, or playing golf or tennis. If it gets scratched or broken, no big deal. So far it works fine.Published 17 months ago by Loueasy
Great watch for the price. Not mad about it. Perfect watch for a sporty look that's inexpensive but looks good.Published 18 months ago by Nectar
Decent quality. I bought it on a Today's Deal special for less than $10. It was cheaper than putting batteries in my old watch.Published 22 months ago by SSD