Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on September 30, 2014
I gave it out as a gift and It did not work- very embarrassing.
Even after changing the battery. Took it to a fossil watch place and the diagnosis was the watch was an old model so engine parts are no longer available.
on March 24, 2014
We received this watch today and after reading the instructions we proceeded to set the watch and get it running. However, after several attempts, it simply doesn't work. We even checked the battery. So, we now don't have a gift for the person for which the watch was purchased, plus a worthless watch.
on December 5, 2012
Very classy looking watch for a minimal price. I like, at times, to wear alot of "bling"...this fits the bill. Beware the battery is short lived & will need to be replaced soon, however, due to the inexpensive price of the watch it is worth it.
on June 4, 2014
I have ordered two other Breda Women's watches and I loved them. Decided to order this one and I am not disappointed. For the money, you can't go wrong.
on December 3, 2012
Hello. While the clock is nice slightly smaller than shown in the photo. the clock is really bright and beautiful gold and the price to buy it is really lovely. recommend
on August 30, 2014
Product was received on time and in proper order. Item description accurately fit the actual product I received.
on August 2, 2014
It's beautiful.
on February 6, 2013
It's a good women wath. I bought it as a gift for my Mom. But the material was so light and scratchy.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.