We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Boyfriend-style watch in gold-tone with three-link bracelet, ridges around bezel edge, and round dial featuring logo and monochromatic hour markers
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features fold-over clasp closure and decorative non-working subdials
- Water-resistant, but not recommended to take into deep water or shower
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
New items from Breda
8128_gold Features: -Watch.-Case material: Metal.-Metal band.-Highest standard Japanese quartz movement.-Gold metal three link bracelet, fold over clasp.-Gold dial marked with monochromatic hour markers and seconds.-Water resistant, not suggested for shower or water use.-Case diameter: 34mm. Color/Finish: -Color: Gold. Specifications: -3 Non working gold monochromatic non working subdials to give a sporty look. Dimensions: -Band width: 18mm.
Dress your everyday wardrobe with this watch! The "Abigail" Breda watch is a great accessory for everyday wear because of its classic look. The monochromatic sub dials and dial markers gives this watch a functional look with a modern flair. Gold tone metal strap is kept snug to your wrist with the fold over clasp providing a classic fit.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 5.6 x 2.8 x 1.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 ounces
- ASIN: B003ULMGGC
- Item model number: 8128_gold
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 10, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Breda|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||34 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||18 millimeters|
|Special features||includes a seconds-hand, Water Resistant|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top customer reviews
Do compare to similar products and share how long you've used this product.
Do identify specific attributes (e.g. comfort & fit of a shirt or the battery life of a camera) and whether they met your expectations.
Don't describe your seller or shipping experience (you can do that at amazon.com/feedback).
Don't include promotional content of any kind or reviews written in exchange for compensatio
Most recent customer reviews
always delays since i bought it
xoxo using the cheapest material in this watch doesn't deserve even 1$