Breett FM Transmitter Car MP3 76.0-108 MHZ 360-Degrees Rotatable Red Light with Multi-Functional Interfaces Car Accessories (black with red)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- FM Transmitter, 360-degrees rotatable design at the upper half part to meet the angle need.
- Supports SD /MMC card and USB flash drive player and card reader functions.
- Supports external portable devices charging via functional interface.
- Supports multi-language menu operation, ID3 and LRC lyrics synchronized display.
- Supports memory function and 6 kinds of EQ mode settings and so on
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Do you want to get rid of boring time during a long driving? Do you want to make your trip more relaxed and interesting?
The Breett FM transmitter Car MP3 can help you to solve the trouble above.
It is easy installation and great performance.
Just plug the MP3 player into cigarette lighter of your car directly. 360 degree Rotation.
It is high quality, professional designed and compact.
- Big cylindrical button design is easy for car operation
- 360-degrees rotatable design at the upper half part to meet the angle needs
- The panel can be multi-angle adjusted
- With frequency memory, song memory function
- Song name and lyrics display function
- 3.5 mm audio interface
- Supports audio output
Transmit frequency: 87.5-108.0MHZ
Music source: Flash drive (128M-8GB)
SD card (128M-8GB)
3.5mm stereo headphone jack
1 x Car Mp3 Player
1 x Remote Control Unit
1 x Audio Cable
Top Customer Reviews
Using it couldn't be easier. Use the provided 3.5mm male-male cable to connect your phone, music player, tablet, etc. to the transmitter. Tune the radio to the same frequency as the transmitter and play your music. Connect a charger to the USB port on the transmitter to recharge your device while you listen. You can also put MP3s onto a flash drive and play them by inserting it directly into the transmitter's USB port.
This met my needs perfectly. I could only have asked for a second USB port for charging two devices simultaneously. But for the price, this really couldn't be beat.
This one doesn't look as nice as the picture shows but works as intended. It was a little confusing at first to know how it worked but its not hard when you manage to make it work.
- I was going to use this to control my music from my phone but music streaming from USB works well and the buttons are responsive.
- Music plays from the last track where you left off is you use USB/SD Card.
- Has a remote to better control which music you want to play. Such as folder skip.
- Picking the frequency is important and I am surprised how clear it is when I got the right frequency. It will vary so you have to scroll through all the frequencies in your city to get the best one. It still can pick up interference like any FM tuner.
- This product has a size limitation on the SD card. It will not read over 16 GB.
- I am not aware there is a size limitation on USB but I believe it also has one. You can store mp3 music in folders like a mp3 disc and you must format the flash drive as a FAT32 drive.
- If you don't use the remote it will be a hassle to scroll through music as you have to click through each one one at a time and you can't folder skip.
- The audio wire to your iPhone or external music player is short. If you have a dash mount it might be a problem.
- Changing frequency is by buttons, the dial only changes volume.
1. Ability to Open Files: Previously, I had to save individual mp3 files to my device (phone, mp3 player or flashdrive) which took time because all my music is stored in folders by category or album. So this features saves a lot of time.
2. Volume: This device has a volume knob which greatly improves the sound quality on the car speakers. Previously, I had no volume button on my old FM Transmitter and the sound was fair. Now it's great. Huge difference.
3. Music Scroll: The buttons in the front around the volume knob allow you to easily scroll through the music on the device that is plugged in. It makes finding songs much easier.
4. Lights and Station Control: My old FM Transmitter didn't have lights so it was difficult to use at night without the car's dome light. The lights in this FM Transmitter are blue and there are buttons top and bottom of the display that allow you to control the station.
It's simple to work. Load music onto a device such as a phone, mp3player or a USB Flash Drive. Plug the FM Transmitter into the car's cigarette lighter. Set the car stereo to the same station as the FM Transmitter display. Plug your device into the FM Transmitter (there are two plug ins; a usb port and a headphone jack). Adjust volume on car stereo AND on FM Transmitter. If there is any crackle or static, the station is on or close to a station in use, adjust the station to a different channel and sync the car stereo to that same channel until you find a station that provides a clean feed.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
worked for about a day and then quit.... now it is in a box in my garage to be forgotten about forever.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
I am not using it that much
But when I use it, it does the work.
I'm writing this review a year into owning the product. The product has held up very well so far and transmits very good sound. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Russn
The product is good, but the sound is not clear even after setting the frequency.Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer
only has a 30 day return not worth the $12 it loses signal most of the time to the point where it can not be usedPublished 12 months ago by lsABElla